𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

"𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗂'𝗆 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗁, 𝖤𝖲𝖯𝖤𝖢𝖨𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖸 𝖶𝖨𝖳𝖧 𝖠 𝖡𝖨𝖳𝖢𝖧 𝖶𝖧𝖮 𝖭𝖨𝖦𝖦𝖠 𝖤𝖠𝖳 𝖠𝖲𝖲. 𝖥𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝗈𝖾, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋. 𝖧𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗌𝗒. . . 𝖡𝖨𝖳𝖢𝖧!"

The way I know that by heart and didn't even have to look it up cause period!!?! Aye bro Check tf in🫡

It was Friday, early in the day while Kai and Lani were at his house just chilling laying in bed.

He was scrolling on his phone while Lani was talking his ear off about her outfit she had picked out to wear.

"- and I got these cute Versace's to go with the two piece Shane Justin sent me, it came yesterday thank god. I was gonna be tight if they didn't come on time after paying mad extra for express shipping."

"Mhm." Kai hummed, acting like he was paying attention while he kept scrolling on his phone and she kept talking.

"Like at first I almost chalked the outfit cause the pinks wasn't matching like I thought it would and I didn't want to be wearing different shades of pink and look the fuck amess like i hate when the outfit don't come out like how I wanted it to in my head. But it's cool cause Ima just dress it up real good so it like cute. I dunno I wish I had- bae!" Lani cut herself off, leaning down and hitting kai as she sat in front of him with her legs crossed.

Kai moved from his phone and looked at her.

"Damn why you hittin me for?"

"You not even listening to me." She whined, hearing him suck his teeth.

"Yes I was."

"What I say then?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"You was talking bout ya hair!"

"No I wasn't, I been stopped talking about my hair like two topics ago. See? You wasn't even listening."

"I was, but you be talking and switching topics dumb fast like stay on task." He grumbled making her laugh.

"Whatever, you wasn't even listening anyways so never mind." She rolled her eyes, moving to get up.

Kai shot his hand out, stopping her from moving as he kept her in bed.

"Chill bae."

"No, move. Go back to doing whatever in your phone that's more important than what I gotta say." She tried to move his arm from around her but he tightened his grip, pulling her on top of him.

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐄On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara