𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳.

Start from the beginning

It only made matters worse when Sha jumped Kai at the concert, and then Milan had to find out from Sha Ek baby mother, Jahkira of all people blasting both him and bubbles on social media that bubbles was still with him.

She knew bubbles liked him and they messed around but it wasn't as serious and it felt like a slap in the face for bubbles to still mess around with Sha Ek after he not only disrespected Milan but then said online he was going to harm Kai and anyone around him.

That left a bitter taste in her mouth about that, so Lani cut bubbles off after that.

Bubbles tried to text her and "check on her" but she only read the message, not responding back and stopped sharing her location.

Seeing how it was, bubbles didn't text her again after that.

So Milan was confused to see why bubbles was calling now.

She stared at the vibrating phone, half of her mind telling her to let it ring and watch it go to voicemail, but the other half wanted to hear her out, see what she had to say.

"Hello?" Milan answered the phone monotone.

"Lani?" Bubbles voice responded quickly, a little rushed.

"You know it's me, who else would it be?" She rolled her eyes, her attitude slipping before she quickly put a lid on it.

Hearing bubbles let out a breath, fumbling came from the other line before speaking again.

"Listen, I know we not on the best terms right now but I feel like I should warn you."

"Warn me? About what?"

"Keem and his friends tryna get back for Bdot and ya name came up."

"Me? Why?" Milan sat up from the bed, feeling that weird sensation in her stomach again

But this time it was from feeling worried.

"Cause of Kai, and all the shit he caused." Bubbles replied, her tone harsher at the mention of Kaiyeer.

"He caused? He didn't start none of this shit, keem did by keeping my nigga name in his fucking mouth. It's not anyone's fault but his own that his friend died and you can tell him I said that since you run with them niggas now." Milan replied, defending her boyfriend quickly

"Look I ain't even call you to get into all that cause it's clear you can't see no wrong that Nigga do, I was just warning you. I really want the best for you Lani I just wish you wanted the best for yourself."

"You know you always got a opinion to give about me and my fucking love life, yet was the same person crying on the phone to me when Sha wasn't answering the phone cause you thought he was with his BM, which he was."

"I ain't pick you to be the type of person to throw shit back in your friends face, but okay Lani. I see why you can't keep a friend now. All you got is Yes men around you and I'm sorry but I'm not that I'm the bitch that's gonna keep it real and I'm sorry you can't handle that." Bubbles argued, hearing her scoff.

"Anybody that's not in my life not around for a reason, and if this what it mean to have friends? then I'll keep losing them! You know what? B you act like you coming from a "good place" but all you do is really be rude as fuck and try to say it's you "Being Real" No Tyisha it was you being a judgmental ass friend and always trying to control my life when you should be focusing on yours."

"So now being real is judgmental and mean? Lani if you felt this way all the time you shoulda said something then, instead of holding it in and trying to throw it back up in my face once you look stupid."