Chapter 48: Producing a Fully Corporeal Patronus

- Aidan's Prov
Vylad, Garroth, Lady Ro'Meave and I made it out of O'Khasis and Garroth got a Relic from Ivy but after he showed it to us in O'Khasis, another Relic appeared and I somehow absorbed it when I don't even know how I did that, Garroth, Vylad and Lady Ro'Meave were shocked I became a Relic Wielder myself but I don't know a thing about my family, anyway, Garroth and Vylad reunited with their mother and she was ecstatic to see her boys are alive, she turned to me and she thanked me for taking an Unforgivable Curse for her and she said she's forever in my debt but she doesn't owe me anything "Lady Ro'Meave, you don't owe me anything. I took that Cruciatus Curse for you because it causes pain beyond any belief and I don't want that upon anyone unless they deserve it, someone as cruel and as vile as Liam deserves that Curse but I only ever use that Curse when I need to, you would have done the same for me if you knew what it does when you get effected by it" I explained to Lady Ro'Meave "Oh please. Don't be so formal around me sweetheart. I might be a Lord of O'Khasis, but I know a hero when I see one. You saved me from a dreadful Curse and I'm eternally grateful for that" she told me "But... my Lady, I only did it because it was the right thing to do" I told her "Zianna. My name is Zianna" she told me "I'm Aidan. Aidan of Tu'La" I told her, she was surprised that a boy from Tu'La saved her from The Cruciatus Curse, anyway, turns out Lady Ro'Meave is a friend of Hyria, she then started guiding us to Hyria's house in the giant forest but suddenly I felt a wave of despair?? I immediately recognized that feeling "Lady Ro'Meave! Garroth! Vylad! Get down!" I yelled and tackled them to the ground "What is it?" Vylad asked cautiously "Shh!" I shushed him and looked around "There's a Dementor nearby..." I whispered to them "What??" Garroth asked shocked "My wand was destroyed. I can't produce a Patronus Charm without it" I told them "Good thing I got you this" said Vylad and he suddenly pulled out... the wand Liam had?!

I took it and examined it a little "How did you-" I started "After we were leaving, I noticed you lost your wand from Liam so I took the wand from his body and figured you might need it" Vylad explained, I then got up and looked around but it was ...

I took it and examined it a little "How did you-" I started "After we were leaving, I noticed you lost your wand from Liam so I took the wand from his body and figured you might need it" Vylad explained, I then got up and looked around but it was suddenly getting darker than usual? "Lumos!" I exclaimed raising this wand but then I realized that it's made of Elm wood and the core is apparently a Snallygaster Heartstring which a Snallygaster is a type of bird that looks like a fusion of a dragon, it basically has the body of a dragon but it's covered with feathers and has an eagle head, Snallygasters are pretty dangerous creatures but the only wands I know with Snallygaster Heartstring cores are given to students at Ilvermorny? I shook my head and focused more because this wand is resisting me a lot, so I had to put more effort into The Wand-Lighting Charm, I managed to conjure up some light