Chapter 50: The Epilogue

- Aidan's Prov
"WHAT?!" Aphmau and I exclaimed shocked in unison "There's... no way..." Katelyn said "You can't be serious Mom!" Lucinda exclaimed "By the 6!" Garroth exclaimed shocked "You're telling me... that I am Irene?! I have no recollection of that, it's impossible!" Aphmau exclaimed "And you're telling me... that I am Menphia The Fury's grandson?! I don't have any memories of this nor do I know a thing about my mother's side of my family! It's impossible! I would have known this living with Liam most of my life!" I exclaimed shocked and in disbelief, she turned to Aphmau "You... ARE Irene, and you know this" Hyria told her, she then turned to me "You ARE the grandchild of Menphia, and you have known this since you can remember" she told me.... "You remember more than you say... don't you?" Hyria told me.... I looked to the side and suddenly had a flashback... I saw a memory of my parents and... Mom did look like Menphia from history paintings.... Oh my Irene!! "Oh my Irene!!" I exclaimed in shock in realization "I am her grandson!" I exclaimed shocked, I looked at Aphmau "Oh my Irene- I mean... oh my... me?! What?!" Aphmau exclaimed shocked as well in realization "I know, it's a lot to take in" Hyria told us reassuringly "While this IS crazy, I... I believe you" Lucinda told her "You have no reason to lie" Lucinda told her "Forgive me for leaving you Lucinda, but you see, Irene was right. The longer you live, the more you forget how to love" Hyria told her daughter "So what does this have to do with the Relic we see before us and the Relic that Aidan absorbed? why did Liam want Aidan so badly?" Lady Ro'Meave asked her "Why is the Relic going to Aphmau if she already has a Relic?" Lady Ro'Meave asked confused "The Relic Aidan had absorbed, is of Menphia The Fury. It is very powerful and has great potential" Hyria told us "Suitable for someone like Aidan" Katelyn smiled "Thanks" I thanked her "And the Relic we found on Ivy?" I asked her, she then held the Relic "This Relic, is of Shad the Destroyer" Hyria answered "Suitable for someone like Ivy" Katelyn said bitterly "Of course it would be, for you see, there are two ways for the Relics to find a host. 1 is for them to seek someone of personality of the original wielder. In this case, Ivy" Hyria explained, I wrote that down "The other, is to find a member of the bloodline" Hyria stated, I wrote it down "So the Relic that was in Liam that I absorbed, it came to me because I'm a member of the bloodline of the original wielder?" I asked Hyria "That is correct, 10 points to Gryffindor" Hyria told me, I chuckled "Bloodline?! Wait, does that mean Levin is my great-great grandson? He has the bloodline of Irene!" Aphmau asked shocked, Hyria bursted laughing? "No, Irene was once a human many centuries ago. She had a family, and she did a great job keeping them around her" Hyria explained "Irene never had any kids herself, but she did want children of her own" Hyria explained, wait, so Levin is actually Aphmau's nephew? "Wait, speaking of Levin, is Levin my cousin?? I can understand Wyverns and only descendants of Irene can do that" I told her, she chuckled "Like I said, Irene had a family, she had siblings" Hyria explained "So yes. You and Levin are very distant cousins but you only have a speck of Irene's bloodline. You cannot speak Wyvern, you can only understand what they are saying, you cannot speak in their own language" Hyria explained, so it is true!... Lord Levin is my cousin! But... I looked to Aphmau "Then that means..." I started "Aphmau is my great-great-great-great Aunt?" I asked shocked and Aphmau was shocked as well "Yes. She is your aunt. You are the direct descendant of one of her siblings, but you are the grandchild of Menphia" Hyria explained... so Aphmau is my distant Aunt and Levin is my distant cousin?! I'll need time to process this "This makes no sense. Why is Shad's Relic trying to go to Aphmau if she's nothing like Shad or of his bloodline?" Lucinda asked Hyria "Shad however, moved past Irene and had children with a mortal. HIS legacy lived on" Hyria explained "So who are Shad's bloodline??" I asked confused "The last bloodline descendants of Shad were the family of Falcon Claw, but since the tragic incident years ago... they're all most likely dead" Lady Ro'Meave answered... the family of Falcon Claw?.... Wait... then that means... "Aphmau, you are with child, are you not?" Hyria asked her, wait, how did she know that?! "Huh?! How did you know?! Are you a Legilimens like Aidan and Rebecca?!" Aphmau asked shocked "Hehe... no. I am not a Legilimens. I knew when I saw you last time you came to the forest" Hyria answered "You're pregnant?! Oh, I love babies! Congratulations!" Lady Ro'Meave exclaimed to Aphmau, I chuckled and Aphmau giggled "Thank you..." Aphmau thanked her "Forgive me for asking, but who is the father of your child?" Hyria asked "...The former Lord of Falcon Claw..." Aphmau answered "Aaron" I told her his name, Lady Ro'Meave gasped "Th-they live!? Thank Irene! You have no idea the guilt I've suffered knowing that Zane was the reason they-" Lady Ro'Meave started "Mother..." Garroth started "Pardon me for a minute... I need to step outside!" Lady Ro'Meave gasped and walked outside, Garroth and Vylad followed her "In any case, it's clear why Shad's relic wants to go to you. You have his bloodline child. It's funny fate works" Hyria told Aphmau "I-I..." Aphmau started "A child of good and evil. I'm interested in how your baby's fate will intertwine with the strings of destiny" Hyria told her "I just... need some time to take this in..." Aphmau told her "Me too... but don't worry Aphmau" I told her, she looked at me "When your child becomes of age, I'll enrol them into my school and teach them magic" I promised her, she smiled "I would be honoured to have you be their teacher when they turn 11" Aphmau smiled "Mother, this is a lot for them both to take in. Give them some time to adjust before going on about the baby's destiny!" Lucinda told her mother "You're right" Hyria told her daughter "In any case, I've told you all I needed to" Hyria told us "Irene, know that I love you and will always be here for you" Hyria told Aphmau "And Aidan, I'm so very sorry for not saving you from that monster of an Uncle... no one should ever grow up the way you did... but your parents would be so very proud of the man you are today. I had this made for you the last time you came here" Hyria told me and handed me a long rectangular box? I looked at it and raised an eyebrow "What is it?" I asked confused "Open it and see for yourself" she smiled, I opened the box and inside it was... a wand?!

I looked at Hyria shocked and pulled out the wand "Alder wood" Hyria started "And Phoenix Tail Feather

I looked at Hyria shocked and pulled out the wand "Alder wood" Hyria started "And Phoenix Tail Feather. Twelve and a half inches" Hyria continued "With a slightly springy flexibility" Hyria finished "You made this for me?" I asked shocked, she smiled "Give it a try" Hyria told me, I flicked the wand after I held it more comfortably in my hand and it fit perfectly in my hand but the second my fingers closed entirely around it, I immediately felt warmth emit from the handle and suddenly a ray of light shined down on me as dust spiralled around me! I smiled and laughed a little knowing it chose me to become its master! I looked at Hyria, "Thank you Hyria" I thanked her "I didn't know you were a Wandmaker" I told her "I was the one who crafted your parents' wands" Hyria smiled, I chuckled, I put my new wand back in its box and closed it, I put it in my bag, we then went outside "I hate to break up the party, but unless Hyria has room for 8, it's time we started heading back to Phoenix Drop" Katelyn told the Ro'Meaves "Actually, if it's alright with you Hyria, I would love to stay here with you and catch up" Lady Ro'Meave told Hyria "We haven't seen each other in ages!" Lady Ro'Meave exclaimed "I would like that! I'll make some tea" Hyria told her, I chuckled "You are all welcome to stay longer, but I know you're eager to get back to Phoenix Drop" Hyria told us "Thank you for the invitation, but we'd better be going" Aphmau thanked her "And... thank you... for telling me the truth about my parents. I now feel... whole. Like I know who I am now" I thanked Hyria, she smiled "You're quite welcome. Professor Goshawk" Hyria smiled, I chuckled since I know I'll be being called that a lot one day "I'm so happy you revealed my past- our pasts when you did" Aphmau told Hyria "Me too. Thank you Hyria" I thanked her again "You made me promise to let you experience life with emotion. And I believe you have!" Hyria told Aphmau "Your mother made me your godmother when you were just beginning to learn how to walk. You were so adorable as a child. I only wish I could have been able to save you and watch you grow up" Hyria told me "Coming here was the best thing that's ever happened to me and I wouldn't change anything for the world" I smiled "Now that I have a new family to fight for" I told them smiling "If you somehow manage to regain your memories of me, come back to visit. I'd love to talk about old times again" Hyria told Aphmau "And I'd love to hear all about your adventures Aidan" Hyria told me, I smiled and Hyria gave Aphmau Shad's Relic "Thank you... old friend?" Aphmau said and chuckled "Take care" Aphmau told her, she nodded and we began walking back to Phoenix Drop, my Aunt already healed me, so I'm fine, after a while, we went behind the gate to Phoenix Drop, Garroth told Aphmau he'll be there for her always, so will I, "Now, let's go fix this world together" Garroth told Aphmau and I, I smiled and had an idea "I think I have a name for my school" I told them "Really?" Aphmau asked eagerly "What do you want to name it?" Garroth asked curiously "...Phoenix Academy of Magic" I told them smiling, they smiled and said it's a perfect name, we then walked to the village and they gave me some ideas for the school I'm going to open. I hope it will be a good school, I know who my parents really were now... I'm where I belong. Ru'aun is my home.

Author's Note: WOO!! Thank You All So Much For Reading This! Be Sure To Make A Comment On Anything You Find Interesting In This Story And To Clarify, The OC's Father Is A Descendant Of Irene So That's How The OC Can Understand Wyverns, The OC's Father Could Speak Wyvern But His Son Can't, There's Gonna Be A Sequel To This Coming Soon! So Be Sure To Stay Tuned For It! Thank You All So Much Again For Reading This And I Really Hope You All Enjoyed!