Chapter 1: The Beginning

- ???'s Prov
Hello, my name is Aidan of Tu'La, I'm fourteen years old, I was born during The War Between Scaleswind and Phoenix Drop, and I'm a Fourth-Year of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, or, I was, I was wrongly expelled from school, I'm currently on a boat sailing to the Ru'aun Region because I can NOT stay at that place I thought I could call "Home" but boy was I wrong, so I left and never looked back, I still have The Trace on me but I'm leaving the region and hopefully starting my new life, hopefully better than the one I had growing up...

Time Skip To The Docks Of New Meteli

- Still Aidan's Prov
I had just tied my boat to the docks and the guards had it searched and found nothing, shouldn't because I have a bag I carry with me at all times and Charmed it with an Undetectable Extension Charm, so nearly all of my belongings are in my bag and just some supplies I bought with my Muggle currency, but everything else is safely in my bag,

- Still Aidan's ProvI had just tied my boat to the docks and the guards had it searched and found nothing, shouldn't because I have a bag I carry with me at all times and Charmed it with an Undetectable Extension Charm, so nearly all of my belongi...

I asked The Charms teacher to teach me more advanced spells because I was top of my Charms and Defence Against the Dark Arts Classes so my two Professors taught me more advanced spells and I was way ahead of my classmates, I know what you're thinking, so he was a Ravenclaw? No actually. I belonged... to Gryffindor, but The Sorting Hat almost sorted me into Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff but I got sorted into Gryffindor, but that doesn't mean I'm highly logical and intelligent so I was able to master The Shield Charm on the first week of returning to Hogwarts on my Fourth-Year, anyway, back to how I know so many advanced spells, well, you see, I actually asked my Charms and Defence Against the Dark Arts teachers to teach me more powerful and more advanced spells that were not supposed to be taught until later in the year, so I actually convinced them because they knew I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important, but what happened after a Holiday back changed my life forever, but I don't talk about that, anyway, yeah, I was taught many advanced spells such as The Obliviate Charm, The Stunning Charm, The Shield Charm, The Undetectable Extension Charm, The Reductor Curse, The Binding Hex, The Blasting Curse and many more that I learned in The Hogwarts Library, I did a lot of reading because I was planning on running away from home to somewhere else so I had to learn much more powerful spells to pull it off, it wasn't easy, I'll tell you that, but worth it, according to my Professors, I was actually given a new grade, they sent me up a grade ahead, so I'm actually a former Fifth-Year and passed some of my O.W.L's but then I was expelled for something I didn't do, anyway, I went to the village of Meteli leaving the docks after the guards gave me the okay to pass, I then walked up to a woman who's hair looked like literal fire "Excuse me, ma'am?" I asked walking up to her and she turned around and smiled "Ahh, hello!" she greeted in a kind voice, "I'm new to this region, I was wondering if you have a place I can stay for a little while please?" I asked and she smiled and showed me to the inn and I thanked her for her help then went to rent a room and let's just say, the bartender was a little rude but I handled it, I didn't jinx him if that's what you're wondering, I walked up to him "Excuse me, I'm sorry to bother you sir" I greeted and he had this look on his face that was unsettling "What can I get you?" he asked "I would like to rent a room for a few days please" I told him, he then looked like he didn't believe me "How old are you kid?" he asked "Why does that matter?" I asked "It'll cost 4 gold ingots" he told me, gold INGOTS?? Uhhh, I looked through my satchel/crossbody bag, then looked through my Wizarding Money "Uhh" I stated "I have these" I told him and handed him 4 Galleons, they're made of gold so it might count "It's gold" I told him and he took them then examined them and he said they're acceptable, he then gave me a key to my room, so I went upstairs and looked for my room, I didn't know the currency here was different kinds of ingots, I know they don't accept Wizarding Money but I don't have that kind of money, I can't use The Imperius Curse because I don't know it, I don't know how to cast it or the incantation so I don't know how to use The Imperius Curse, besides, that Curse is illegal to use, especially after what I went through getting expelled from school, anyway, I found my room and unlocked the door, then went in and explained everything, there's a bed, a nightstand, a dresser and a desk but that's it, there's also a candle for light but I can handle that, anyway, I set my bag down and got some of my belongings out, nothing special, just my cauldron, some flasks and ingredients for some of my potions, see, before my parents died, I remember they used to brew potions and cures for Muggles in nearby villages and cities in Tu'La and I do that as much as I can, but I'm not exactly good at potions but I'm accurate, I bought as much books as I can on everything I need to know how to survive on my own, I then went and started brewing a Pepperup Potion, it cures common colds, so it's a cure for common illnesses, I also brewed some Wiggenweld Potions, they're healing potions for the drinker, so I'm good on that, I even used an Unbreakable Charm so the glass vials don't break, I even tested them and The Unbreakable Charm I did works perfectly, I only use that Charm for potions that are NOT required to throw, I then brewed some Veritaserum, a truth telling Potion, I brewed them like a month ago, that's how long they take to brew, about 28 days, so I brewed it in my cauldron and put it in as many flasks as I could, I even made some Erumpent Potions so I'm UNIMAGINABLY careful with those because they explode when touched, so it is VERY dangerous, anyway, I then put the finished potions after finding out it's night, I then changed into sleeping clothes I have and got into bed after setting up a Shield Charm on the door and window to make sure no one can break in, I then went to sleep knowing The Ru'aun Region is my new home.