Chapter 25: Going back to Phoenix Drop and... fighting a monster

- Aidan's Prov
We just teleported to Phoenix Drop because Lucinda teleported her house there! I didn't even know she can do that, I went outside and stretched my legs because I was sitting by the time we teleported "Wow, your house is back exactly as it was before!" Aphmau exclaimed happily, suddenly Dante came! he called to us about some sort of issue? "There's a wizard here asking for Aidan!" Dante called, what??? someone wants me?? I looked at Lucinda and Aphmau confused "Hah! A wizard problem? Take me to him and I'll eradicate him if he's causing problems" Lucinda called "He's... actually threatening to blow down the wall! He's demanding to see Aidan! He says Aidan's his nephew!" Dante called, WHAT?!?! I had a shocked look on my face "DANTE! NO MATTER WHAT, DO NOT LET HIM IN! THAT'S THE MONSTER UNCLE I ESCAPED FROM! HE MUST'VE FOUND ME SOMEHOW! DO NOT LET HIM THROUGH!" I yelled to him, I then pulled out the broom Sean gave me and flew over to him and he escorted me to the front gate "Open it" I told him "Are you sure? From what you told us... he's dangerous" Dante told me "Aunt Rebecca trained me, I can handle him now" I told him, he then called Alexis to open the gate, I drew my Hippogriff wand and my sword and sprinted at him and struck at his head but he must've used a Shield Charm to block it "Aidan!" Aphmau yelled shocked "How did you find me?!" I demanded, he didn't answer, I backed away and raised my new wand "Expulso!!" I screamed flicking my new wand at him and his Shield Charm exploded and he fell on his back "Get out of here, you are nothing but a monster" I growled at him "You're the one whose weak, you couldn't even block that spell" I told him "I hope you burn in the depths of the Nether" I spat at him and slashed his chest and he was in pain from that, I then put my sword back in its scabbard and walked back into the gate "Aidan! Aidan what was all that about?!" Aphmau demanded following me "He isn't worth anyone's time to talk to, let alone even let him breathe" I hissed walking away "What?! So attacking him head on was your first option?! Aidan, he's your uncle!" Aphmau yelled "Do not EVER say he's my uncle, he is no uncle of mine, a REAL uncle wouldn't have been so abusive and tortured you since they adopted you OR murder their own sibling and sibling-in-law!" I bellowed at her "AND ATTACKING HIM IS ALL THE MORE REASON TO HATE HIM FOR MURDERING MY PARENTS AND TORTURING ME AND GETTING ME EXPELLED FROM HOGWARTS BECAUSE HE'S PATHETIC!" I yelled at her face "Do NOT EVER tell me not to attack that monster, I had half a mind to use The Killing Curse on him right then and there but I didn't!" I yelled "Because unlike him I'm not a murderer!" I yelled "Aidan... I.." Aphmau was about to start "Do NOT make me Stun you if he used The Imperius Curse on you, he does that to get to me" I told her as a warning to back off, she told me she can't sympathize with me since she never went through what I did, "You need to keep your head cool right now" Aphmau told me "Don't you DARE tell me to cool down!! He deserves to die for everything that BASTARD did to me!!" I bellowed at her, I then saw Liam trying to get up "Flipendo Maxima!!" I bellowed flicking my new wand at him and a jet of white light erupted from my wand and smashed into his chest and he was sent FLYING back "FIGHT BACK!! YOU MURDERING COWARD! FIGHT BACK!!!" I screamed at him as I walked up to him because he wasn't fighting back, he struggled to get back up "YOU MURDERED MY FATHER! YOUR OWN BROTHER AND MY MOTHER! YOUR OWN SISTER-IN-LAW!! HOW COULD YOU?!" I screamed demanding answers "YOU FRAME ME FOR USING THE CRUCIATUS CURSE ON A SCHOOL TEACHER AND THEN YOU USE THE CRUCIATUS CURSE ON ME SINCE I KEPT GETTING ACCURATE GRADES!!!" I screamed "I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!" I roared at him and pointed my new wand at him "Mundus Electrocyano!" I roared and suddenly a jet of what looked like a bolt of cyan lightning bursted out of my wand and slammed into his chest and he was thrown off his feet and landed quite painfully on his back after falling from a certain height "FEEL THAT?! THAT'S A SPELL I CREATED! GOOD LUCK TRYING TO COUNTER MY OWN SPELLS!" I yelled still pointing my wand at Liam wanting to make him suffer for everything this monster did to me!