Chapter 19: Getting to know Hyria and getting Michi's curse removed

- Aidan's Prov
Aphmau tried reasoning with this witch but she didn't believe us? She even said people are disgusting and harmful to nature?? okay, I'm one word away from Cursing her "How can you say that?? You're a person too! Not all people are bad!" Aphmau yelled "Yeah, you're just being very unfair, you're just as bad as The Ministry of Magic when I was expelled being framed for using The Cruciatus Curse!" I accused her "I've heard enough" Hyria said, that's when I drew the Yew wand "I don't believe that the protector of this forest is you!" Aphmau yelled "I REFUSE to believe you're any kind of protector of anything! I would've picked someone who EARNED that right!" I yelled about to Curse Hyria but Aphmau stopped me, "You can't be the protector of this forest!" Aphmau accused "I would pick anyone but someone as cruel as you" I added but she seemed shocked?? I saw a glimpse of something in her mind? A woman.... It looked..... familiar? The woman looks.... Like......Mom??? That's impossible, I would've known about Hyria through my Aunt's mind "What is your problem? Answer me! Or at least if anything, spare the old man and the boy" Aphmau pleaded "Let me take a closer look at the two of you" Hyria said, wait what?? "What did you say your names were again?" Hyria asked me and Aphmau "It's Aphmau" Aphmau told her then Hyria looked to me "Aidan Goshawk" I told her confused because I really don't know what my mother's family name was or anything about her, "Why?" Aphmau asked "It's just... you both...." Hyria started "What??" Aphmau asked confused "Yeah, I'm as confused as Aphmau is, more probably" I said entirely out of PURE confusion, Hyria then called off her Familiars?? she even called us her most honoured guests?? I'm SO unimaginably confused on way too many levels right now! Aphmau asked why she did that "Actions have repercussions Chad!" Aphmau told Chad as Chad was being an idiot again.... "What repercussions are there? You aren't going to hurt me" Hyria told us "You want to bet on that?" I asked pointing the Yew wand at her "You don't even know me!" Aphmau exclaimed "Yeah" I added "You both won't hurt me. You're both too kind for that" Hyria told us..... how does she know I won't hurt an elderly person?? "What??" Aphmau asked confused "I'm as confused as you are Aphmau" I told her "Come inside. I'd like to speak with you both. Your friend there is welcomed as well" Hyria told us as she went inside "I don't trust her at all. Not one bit" Aphmau whispered "Me either" I whispered to her, Chad started being his... eccentric self as Aphmau and I were outside the front door and debating if we even want to go inside, if what she's saying is true, and if she is the one who planted these trees, as well as placed a Curse on them, then she's one of the most powerful witches in existence! I wouldn't stand a chance in the slightest against her "I don't know why... but... I feel like I can trust her" Aphmau whispered to herself "Same... I don't know why or how but I saw something in her mind" I told Aphmau "Saw? You read her mind?" Aphmau asked "I saw a woman that looked a lot like my mother, BEFORE Liam murdered her.... How is that even possible??" I asked Aphmau "I'm not sure... how does she know your mother?" Aphmau asked "I don't know, I've never met this Hyria woman before in my whole life" I told her, but she actually looks VAGUELY familiar, I feel like I know her but I don't, it's hard to explain "It might be worth it to trust her actually" Aphmau said as she opened the door and went inside and held it open for me, I went in and she closed the door behind me "She might be the only lead that we have to get into the other side of the forest" Aphmau said to me "And the only one that we have to getting to our friends" Aphmau sighed "Yeah.. but at least we're together so we stick together" I told her and she nodded, we then walked around and saw Hyria has a really good looking kitchen and Aphmau complimented her "This place is beautiful!" Aphmau gasped "It doesn't look like much from the outside but still, it's very pretty inside" Aphmau told her "I guess you prefer being alone huh? Why else would you build a place like this?" I asked "But you should definitely consider using a Fidelius Charm, that's an UNIMAGINABLY powerful Concealment Charm" I suggested because I might not know how to do a Fidelius Charm but I heard of it, "Why else would build a place like this out here in the middle of a forest?" Aphmau asked "Funny you should mention those... I told that to a friend of mine who used to visit me here... long ago... I also had another friend who suggested I use a Fidelius Charm" Hyria told us, someone else suggested a Fidelius Charm??? "Really?" Aphmau asked "What's a Fidelius Charm?" Aphmau asked "It's an unimaginably powerful Concealment Charm used to hide a building from sight, but you need a Secret Keeper to show someone else how to see past it, it's just as hard to cast it as it is that powerful, it's actually the most powerful Concealment Charm I've ever heard of" I explained what I heard "Correct, if I were a teacher at Hogwarts, I'd award 10 points to Gryffindor" Hyria told me, I smiled "Um, so, what happened to them?" Aphmau asked "Yeah, what happened to your friends you mentioned?" I asked "They left this world" Hyria answered, oh my Irene "Oh my Irene I'm so sorry, I didn't know that" I said trying to apologize for bringing that up without knowing, Aphmau apologized too "Come, sit and drink tea with me. It's been so long since I've had guests over" she told us, I don't really like tea? But okay, I'll drink it so I don't be rude "Uh, there... isn't poison in that tea... is there?" Aphmau asked and I immediately remembered the whole Michi thing "Or a Sleeping Draught?" I asked cautiously "Because..." Aphmau started "Wise questions for you two to ask. No, I did not poison the tea or lace it with a Sleeping Draught, here, I'll take a sip myself" she told us "Okay..?" I asked confused and she picked up a teacup and poured the tea into her cup and took a sip "Oh" Aphmau said after Hyria swallowed so I felt a bit stupid but safer now "Okay" I said "See? Now sit" she said motioning to the table "O-Okay, yeah" Aphmau said, I then sat on the chair closest to the wall "Thank you for your hospitality" Aphmau told Hyria "Yeah, thank you" I told her as Aphmau sat next to me "Why did you go from wanting to hurt us, to inviting us in for a tea party?" Aphmau asked "I guess that's the first question on our minds, right?" Aphmau asked me, I nodded in agreement "It's been so long since I've had someone find my house, I guess I just wanted to enjoy the company. That's all" Hyria answered "I know what you're trying to do young man, it's rude to read minds without someone's consent" Hyria lectured me, how did she know I'm a Legilimens?! "How did you know I-" I was about to ask "The friend who suggested The Fidelius Charm was a Legilimens as well, she taught me how to master Occlumency" Hyria explained, she MASTERED Occlumency?! I haven't even begun to learn the advanced forms! I gave her an amazed look "Sorry" I told her, apologizing for being rude by trying to enter her mind without her knowing but she definitely knew, she then handed Aphmau her tea then handed me a glass mug of different tea?