Chapter 2 Part 7- Our Fears, Phobias, and Moments of Bliss

Start from the beginning

Truth Bullet 3: Blue Hand Stain

I looked over to the ground, where Shishido's hat laid. I moved over, picking it up. I turned it around in my hand. There seemed to be a dent in it, and the hat had the slightest bit of blood on it. Other than those two details, I couldn't see anything wrong with it.

Truth Bullet 4: Shishido's Hat

I looked back over at the body, noticing something next to him. I walked back over to Shishido, picking up the object. It was a controller, that seemed to be dented. But, nothing else is wrong with it.

Truth Bullet 5: Dented Controller

Quickly, something popped into my mind. Swiftly, I raced over to the controller stand, and held up the one next to Shishido's body. The one next to him had now obviously been smashed up. The ones in the stand were completely untouched, besides the hand prints.

Truth Bullet 6: Controller Comparison

Suddenly, something caught my attention out of the corner of my eye. I placed the controllers back down, and walked over to the corner of the room. There seemed to be a bunch of small concrete pieces in the corner of the room. And some of them seemed to have blood splattered what seems to be some edge pieces. I put some of the pieces together, fitting together like a puzzle.

Truth Bullet 7: Crushed Rock

I looked up, noticing a dent in the wall. I ran my hand over it, realizing that there were small pebbles inside. I picked them up, looking inside the dent to see that there were a couple of blood stains.

Truth Bullet 8: Dents

I stood up, examining the room. Quickly, I walked over o the closet, opening it up. Almost immediately, I looked up, out of suspicion. My eyes went wide. On the ceiling of the closet was an open vent. I couldn't reach it, but it seemed like it had been opened before hand.

Truth Bullet 9: Open Ceiling Vent

I paused. If the ceiling vent was open, and if I suspect that someone went inside, then how did the killer get inside of the vent? I looked around the closet, noticing a ladder. And on each of the steps, were white foot prints. The ladder also seemed to have been placed back haphazardly.

Truth Bullet 10: Ladder

I paused, looking to a lever on the wall. The lever had a white hand print around it. But, why was this lever pulled?

Truth Bullet 11: Lever- Boys Room

Suddenly, I bumped into something, knocking it off the shelf. Quickly, I bent over to pick it up, only now realizing what it was. It was child's metal lunch box, with dinosaurs on it. The lunch box has been left open, and there seems to have been something inside.

Truth Bullet 12: Lunch Box

I paused, spotting something behind the shelves. Quickly, I got down on my knees and reached for the item. I pulled it out, and stared at them for a moment. They were night vision goggles. They seemed partially covered in a white powder, but only barely. The goggles also seem to have been worn by someone.

Truth Bullet 13: Night Vision Goggles

I paused, looking to something next to the ladder. It was an opened bag of flour. Is that what the powder is? And why is there a bag of four?