Chapter 24

A/N : surprise ,surprise ~~ two chapter's in one day ✨✨ BUT. You have to know that, the next chapter is.. THE LAST!  It's was a shorter story, but i am glad i still published it. THANK YOU 1000 TIMES FOR YOUR SUPPORT, AND I LOVEEE YOU ALL ✨❤️❤️✨✨ ps: i can have made some mistakes, i'm tired AF.

- a little bit earlier -

-Mingi! You have two's kids on your way, please wait a bit for them! Yeosang also got caught! »

Mingi cursed mentally. He knew he shouldn't have listened to yeosang when he told him to go without him so he could have time to take the last kids!

It's was his and Yunho job to look for everyone!

But, he was the only one supposed to make sure they escape from there alive! And now,he couldn't do anything anymore for yeosang!

As soon as he saw the two little boys holding hands, looking very panicked, mingi gritted his teeth. He wanted to save them all , including yeosang!

-Come on kiddo! We are going up!»

-San ,yeosang is in trouble. Yunho already told mingi about with two kids missing. They are now with him, but yeosang is all alone with your father! »

Fuck!

San couldn't believe what wooyoung just told him!

Running as fast as he could to go all the way down of the stairs, san took back his breath when he was Finally in front of the door. But, as soon as he put his hand on the doorknob he heard a shot.

His heart tightened , he just felt like someone just took his heart to stab it multiples times without mercy with a sharp knife.

-Yeosang!!!» he yelled while he opened the door.

- present time-

-s..San.. i..m sorry!!..»

San stood still for a couple of seconds , just to realize the situation.

Yeosang was crying and shaking like crazy, his face was injured, he was bleeding and now full of bruise..

And on the floor, his father was there...dead.

He could easily guess what happened.

Rushing toward yeosang , this one closed his eyes tight scared to what san could do to him.

Just to Only to feel two warm arms around him..

-i am ..sorry yeosang, i shouldn't have doubted you.. Not even once!Because of me ..because of everything..you have to soil your hands.. I'm so sorry.. You should never have to do that..» San couldn't let go of him, some tears were falling down his cheeks. When.. was  the last times he cried for someone else?

They stayed in this position crying in each other's arms, for a short amount of times. But , this moment was very precious to them.

-s..san.. Why are you here..? How..?» yeosang asked while backing off a bit.

-wooyoung told us.. About everything he has done to you..i..I'm glad.. that both of you are okay ..»

Yeosang raised his eyebrows and then hissed in pain, his face was hurting so much..

- both? Wait.. waiiiitt!! Do y..you know about..the ..»

-Yes, i know about our baby. And there's no way i will let both of you go away from me again.. Since i meet you, i know i could do everything for you. I will not fail you again. »

Live Alive -sansang fic- omegaverse-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें