Chapter11

-We have to go now. And san,I took that for you. i thought you would like it.» said honjoong while he handled him a katana wrapped in a blanket.

San felt like it was Christmas today. Taking it, he bent in front of his leader to thank him.

-Hey! I want one too!»whined wooyoung.

-That's not for you. You already have your sniper rifles.»  said seonghwa , while he opened the door so everyone could get out with all of the box and bag they got from bang chan.

-YoU ALreAdy HaVE YOur rIfLe» imitated wooyoung. He didn't care , he wanted a katana too!

Sighing,seonghwa decided it wasn't worth it to fight with him today.

Everyone went outside one by one, Of course yeosang took all of his time since walking wasn't comfortable at all.

Changbin arrived soon after with a black vans. Turning the engine off, he got out of the car and  throw the keys toward honjoong who catches it directly.

-That's all yours. That's the Gift from the boss! Enjoy it. »

-Omg! We got a van!!!» yelled mingi, while he started to bounce everywhere like a kid.

-Thank you so much!!» said Yunho while he joined mingi to jump everywhere.

-Wow, that's really save us! I will return you the favor  one day for sure. » honjoong was really Grateful, it would avoid them so much trouble.

-I will remember that! I have to go now. wooyoung , call me if you still need any help!» waving his hand toward his friend, changbin finally left to close and lock the door from the garage.

-Can i drive? » asked jongho.

-No, i'm sorry. You will sit in the back. But first, Can you help me to put everything in the car ?? »responded honjoong while he put some boxes inside of the car at the same times.

-Yes, yes.»

with the help of jongho and San and mingi,

Quickly everything was now in the car and ready to go.

On the way back, yeosang was sitting alone and was looking up at the windows.

While San sat a little bit further and tried to close his eyes and sleep.

And everyone else's was talking to each other's.

————————

Finally back home, and also over with all of the unpacking, everyone went to relax in the improved living room.

Excepted for yeosang , who was in his room because he still didn't feel kinda good.

San was also about to go in his own room, but was soon quickly stopped by honjoong.

-San, we still have to talk.»

Sighing , san knew the leader too much .he knew he couldn't avoid this conversation no matter what.

-Can we talk in private?»

-Yes, come with me.» with that, honjoong took san with him to his office.Also, another thing the leader loved about this new home: they had lot of room.

In the office, honjoong sat down on his chair with san  sitting in the chair in front of him.

-So.. Why did you do it with our new important member ..when we were at a contact place?  I don't understand. That's not your type to do that. That's wasn't appropriate!»