Chapter 17

1 months has now passed since then, and honjoong and yeosang injuries was way better.

We must say, they were really lucky to have survive that day.

Even if honjoong was injured at that time,he didn't stop to make plans and organize some missions for Ateez.

But, seonghwa still didn't allow him to participate in  those missions where they had to move and run a lot.

Yeosang was also getting more used to live with them, he was following anyone who needed  extra help.

And our groups were also happy to see ,they started to reach more peoples to their cause bringing them even more contact to help them finding stuff.

Or else , Ateez was restricted to steal around for simple supplies, like food and drink ..

Tomorrow was also a big day for them, this month has been very full with mission and most part of them was just a duo mission like wooyoung and san who went play gamble game to gain money, or jongho who was playing in the street with some people to the arm wrestling games, of course he was wining all the times. So people bet on him.

But, tomorrow was different. Everyone of Ateez  has to be togheter to find the emplacements of one of star building with the help of yeosang.

however, today was a party night organized by mingi and Yunho. 

They had to celebrate everything they have done so far and motivated themselves for the big day who was coming.

-Everyone, i'm happy to see what we're doing is finally starting to pay off. But ,we still have to continue this way. We have to make sound and move everything upsides down to make our world move again! So please, enjoy  the night . We deserved it!» said honjoong in the middle of the room with a drink in hand. He was happy to see everyone all together and cheering up.

-oh yeosang come here! I suppose you didn't drink before, so tonight it's your time to shine!» said mingi smiling with two cups in hand. He handed him one .-You have to drink it ,in one go! »

Yeosang took the cup and smelled it, the smell was strong. Gulping, the omega took his courage and drink everything who was in the cup.

His face all scrunched up , the taste was really as strong as he thought.

-Wow, that's was impressive! Ahah ,come on ! You can take more!» continued mingi happily.

-Mingi, calm down.  We still have a big day tomorrow.» said seonghwa, he knew if he didn't watch over them, something would happen.

-I'm okay, don't worry! I wanna taste another one.» answered yeosang, the taste was strong, but he loved it.  He wanted to do something different today.

Hearing that, mingi went to bring him even more cups.  And more member joined them after.

Soon, everyone was being a drunk mess.

-okok, let's play game ! We have many bananas . So , let's break them in a short among of time, yeosang will start !» yelled mingi in the room .

Everyone looked at him and laughed.

-I'm not sure if i will be good at it! But , Lets try!»responded yeosang.

Yunho and jongho quickly placed a table with all of the  bananas on it.

-Ok, let's give you half of a minutes to break as many bananas as you can, if you lose you will have to do 30 push up! » said jongho , he has to trains him ,To be even stronger!