Chapter 22

Wooyoung went back  inside as soon as he could , and once he did .. he was still crying like a baby in the entrance .

-Wooyoung? Hey, what happened?!»

Seonghwa wasn't expecting to see wooyoung back inside crying like this. It's was broking his heart, even more when he saw his  nose who was also bleeding.

-nothing.. !!»running to go in his room wooyoung could only think about what san have told him. Everything would have been so simple from the beginning if san .. would have loved him.. no matter what he has tried to seduce him, it never worked not even once !

If only..

Shaking his head, the omega knew he would have to change this way of thinking if he wanted to stay by san's side.

Wiping his bloody nose and his eyes, all he wanted to do now was crying.

It's was his defeat, for real this time.

—————

Later the same night, san finally came back from his training or we could more say from his time out to think.

But as soon as he opened the light inside to try to find something to eat before to finally go sleep after, he only saw Seonghwa who sitting in a chair in the middle of the rooms, arms crossed on his chest. He looked very mad .

-wooyoung came back to me ,crying and his nose was bleeding, explain that to me Choi San.»

-i will explain everything to you, when it gonna be the right time. For now, i just can't.» San responded while he just took an apple to go eat it in his room.

-San! You can't hit another member like that! Please.. we are already living an hard time.. Don't add more.. please.. We have to stay all together at least! »

-I'm afraid that's won't be possible..» San answered in a low tone. He didn't know how to tell to the other's about wooyoung action.He had to figure out a way to do so.

-San! Wait,What do you mean !»

Leaving seonghwa alone , san went to his room. He knew he put a lot of pressure on seonghwa shoulder. He didn't deserve this, but for the time being it's was the best solution .

Once he lay  down in his bed ,san looked up at the ceiling.

He had to save yeosang No matter what it's gonna take. And He was ready to go destroy everything on his way to reach his goal.

Hearing someone knocking at his door, he sighed.

-Seonghwa.. i told you i will talk about it later..»

-It's not seonghwa..» going inside , wooyoung  held his head low and he has a school bag in his hands.

-i.. wanted to tell you that.. I'm leaving now.»

-Where?»

-San.. i know  way too much that my word  will never be enough to ask for forgiveness, but i can help you to have yeosang and your child back. I can do my best to save the other's omega too. That's why i will have to leave for a while, but i will help you from behind..»

San stayed quiet for a while, he tried to read the body language of wooyoung. Do he was lying? Do he was trying to do something else?

How he could trust him now?

-How can i trust you this time,wooyoung? You ask to help us when you couldn't do it right, the first time.  You are far away to look innocent as before.»