Chapter 20

2 weeks passed since then, and Ateez wasn't the same anymore.

How they could act nothing happened? Yeosang, the new member they cared so much about , betrayed them.

But, the one who wasn't talking to anyone anymore was : San.

He was always inside of his  room, or he was going outside to practice his skill with his katana. He never authorized anyone to come with him and bother him.

His behavior was back or even worse than it was after the death of jun.

Yeosang did make a big good change in his life, unfortunately , it also did a bad one.

Meanwhile , hongjoong  was still inside of his second small room who was serving more like an office, For hours.  Sighing, he Crumpled a paper before throwing it in the small bin in front of him.

No matter which plans he was  trying to make in his head for the next mission, he couldn't come up with anything.

Something was bothering him with yeosang story but ,he couldn't put a finger on it.  It's was frustrating.

Getting up, he decided it was time to take a break.  Maybe he could talk with someone downstairs.

But, as soon as he reached the stairs, he hears a member arguing with someone else.

-San! You can't continue this way.. You can still talk to us, we're still there for you!» said seonghwa, he has been trying to talk with san as soon as he saw him got out of his room ,since it didn't happen often. And he knew that, this time he has to grips this occasion.

-Oh, can i? I mean, it's not like someone just betrayed us.» responded san sarcastically.

-What is happening?» asked honjoong now in front of the boys.

-Absolutely, nothing.»

-San ! I know yeosang really loved you!! I am the only one who still care about him!? Yes, he betrayed us!! But i still believe he was forced to do so! Don't be selfish ,and try to understand him better. He was raised over there! It's simply impossible he had a choice in this!»

-He should have told me then, or maybe it's just you ,who is too much naïve , seonghwa.»

With this, san left to go outside and soon wooyoung followed him right behind with a small plastic bag.

While seonghwa hugged honjoong tightly, while crying. He missed yeosang so much..

He hated this situation, and he needed to understand. He really wanted to believe that yeosang has a good reason to have done this to them.

He didn't want to loose Ateez  again..has the group of 8 they were..

-Wait ,San! Where are you going? I'm coming with you today! I cooked some food you like!» said wooyoung cheerfully running toward him.

-Leave.» whispered san.

-What? I'm sorry! I didn't understand.. But like i said, I'm here for you now. Like..i  Always have.»

-wooyoung, just leave ! I want to be fucking alone ! It's not hard to understand !»

Wooyoung felt his heart freeze and completely destroyed. He felt all of his anger coming out of him , after all those years ,it was enough. Then the  plastic bag he was holding , dropped on the floor.

-.. It's because of him, right?»

-wooyoung, i don't want to talk about it. Leave.»

-NO! I DON'T WANT TO!» The omega yelled out loud.

san jumped, very surprise. He didn't expect to see wooyoung react like this one day.

-It's just unfair! Why should i be the only one you can't simply love? Why should i be always the "friend " why i should be happy and ok about all of this !? Why I'm the  only one who can't have this too! Why i am not the one who carrying your child instead of him! Why !? I can be better than anyone! I can love you harder ! i can give you everything you want.. so.. why.. WHY!!» wooyoung had enough. But ,he gasped when he thought twice about what he just had said.

-What did you just said. What do you mean carry my child instead of him?  Explain that to me, right now . wooyoung! What do you know that i don't?!»  San exploded out of anger ,he then gripped wooyoung by the collar of his shirt with one hand.

Wooyoung started to cry, by  sadness.. anger.. guilt..jealousy.. Everything he felt all mixed up together , god's know it wasn't the best mix.

-now.. You're looking at me,mm?» sniffing wooyoung continued.-Yeosang's ..pregnant. I heard it... two weeks ago's ! Seonghwa knew about this too, and he has hidden it from you!»

San then let go of wooyoung completely in shock, so.. not just yeosang ran away by betraying them..but.. He also left..with the  child he was carrying? 

How that's was even possible?

San asked himself so many questions, it only felt like a bomb just drops in his brain.

-why.. Why you you didn't tell me! »

Then wooyoung ..smiled in a very sad way.

-ah! .. did you not just hear what i said? San, how many other's person i will have to take Away from you ,so you can finally see only me? I'm not any different from yeosang!»

San heart started to races inside of his chest , he finally understood ..something...

-wooyoung.. What.. did you ..do?»

It's been the second times wooyoung heard the voice of San all cracked up . San looked  almost fragile at this moment.

He has to say it. There's were not point to hide it from now on. San was destroyed because of him because.. He loved him too much.

-i..yeosang ..didn't betray us. I did. I was the only one behind all of that. I wanted to make him leave you and .. Leave Ateez.  I also tried to kill him but ,honjoong  interfered .And, i was the one to give a set of radio headphones who wasn't working to jun. »

Without a second thought, san smashed wooyoung in the middle of his face. Making his nose bleed. The omega cried out in pain.

-you.. Killed jun? HOW CAN YOU DO THAT! HE WAS YOUR FRIEND!»

-NO! HE WAS YOUR FRIEND, NOT MINE!» wooyoung then continued while wiping his nose with the top of his hand.-You are my star.. you are the person who saved me !I still remember when we were laughing together time to time, and after the story of jun , nothing!» wooyoung yelled out of his lungs .

-for lord sake ,wooyoung! He's dead! How i could smile and laugh like nothing happened.. Our leader was so broken and so was i. Wooyoung, you have to put yourself together. If i could control my feelings, i would have loved you! Even if You're loud , you're funny,and you cared about us.. well, that's what i fucking thought! » San felt a knock in his stomach .How wooyoung.. Could have done all of this?

-i can't love you as a lover, but i thought you could be my best friend! I wish if i reborn one day, our day's will be better. I wish i could go back in times.. But we can't. Nobody can erase what you have done . And i  cant ..forgive you either.»

Wooyoung was now crying Uncontrollably, and he finally ran  away from san.

While san stood in place..he had to take a moment to think to what just happened..