Chapter 15

Driving for about  30 minutes now ,the boys finally arrived to the destination Yunho told them.

They were in front of an old abandoned house. But at least, nobody will find them there . jongho then parked to the side of the house.

As soon he turns off the engine, everyone went outside and san took quickly honjoong in his arms again.

-Over here!» said Yunho while he pointed the back door, he Tried to open it , but without any success. It was completely blocked.

-Move out of the way!»

As soon as Yunho moved, jongho broke down the door with the side of his body with all of his force.

-Thanks .» getting inside San quickly  passed by, he looked everywhere inside to find a place to finally put the leader down.

-Wait just here!» running inside , Yunho went in a room and came back right after with clean towels,  to put them on the couch.-Go!»

San could finally put  carefully the leader down on the couch , seonghwa came right behind him to take off honjoong shirt. all we could see was the wound he had on his left a little down on his thoracic cage.

-Please, everyone ..could go somewhere else while i will treat him ,Yunho stay. i will need your assistance, wooyoung ,you too.»

San and mingi only nodded their head and went to look around this messy abandoned house.

It just looked like the previous owner left in a hurry, because everything was still there. But it was  just all over the place.

Maybe they also had a fight.

And finally yeosang came inside  at his turn , he didn't take a look toward the boys who was treating honjoong on the couch .

He just sat down  on the floor in a corner, while looking down.

San looked  at the omega and went directly to him , but yeosang even if wasn't looking up at anyone he spoke.

-i ..wanna be alone, p..please.»his breathing seemed difficult to take.

-Hey, it's me. I can leave you alone, but as long as you tell me you're really okay.»

Again, yeosang just nodded his head up and down. He didn't want to talk at all.

san didn't like it, in fact he  hated it .How he could feel this much worried for someone like this.

But, he really wished that yeosang would have told to only him ,what was wrong. Instead of not talking to anyone.

—————————

Hours had passed and seonghwa sighed in relief and Exhaustion.

-Thank again, wooyoung, Yunho for your help.»

Then he went to the boy who was waiting for the news.

-His he ok?!» said mingi very, very worried.

-He's out of danger, for now. He would have needed to go to the hospital to have more assistance or blood transfusion, but let's see how thing will turn out. Everyone will have to look at him every hour. We can't leave him without someone watching over if something seems you wrong, tell me right away.

Everyone sighed in relief, it was weight out of their shoulder.

-But the only thing is , i don't get it. we did hear 3 shoots followed by another one. And one of them was from wooyoung, the second honjoong.. Does that mean he missed the other shoot? Wooyoung can you confirm me who many time you shoot?»