Chapter 9

A/N: there's some mature theme is this chapter so if you don't like it you should skip. Love you all~

-Yeosang, will should go before they look for us.»
Getting up, san looked at yeosang who was now laying down in the sand with his eyes close and sweating from everywhere.

The  sweet smell of his pheromones was so strong ,that san was sure that everyone close by could  easily smell it.

-Hey, yeosang . Do you think you can get up?  Or else, just Let's me help you .We should head back , before someone else comes here.» Getting down on his knees, San helped yeosang to get up the best he could .

Once on his two feet, the omega yelped when he was thrown over san's shoulder.

Closing his eyes, San took a deep breath to stay calm. His scent was irresistible, and hard to simply ignore . And to have the omega literally on him, wasn't helpful at all.

He just couldn't believe just how much he was getting  aroused by him.

That's was the main reason why he wanted to keep his distance from omega.

Looking around,  san noticed a public bathroom close by.

-Sann.. it's.. hurt.. » yeosang whined , his body was completely out of his control.

-Just wait a bit,ok? » walking a little bit with him on his shoulder, san finally went inside of the bathroom and he made sure that nobody was inside . And,once he was sure that's been the case ,he locked the door and put yeosang down.

-Let's try to cold down your body first ,okay?»while saying so, San opened the faucet, but just for the cold water.Unfortunately,he honestly didn't know what's he was doing , or if that's really gonna work.

He then feels two shaking hands wrapping around his waist.Looking behind him, he saw the omega sniffing  his shirt and holding him tight like his life depended on it.

-..You smell so..good.. please.. take care of me .. i don't.. know what's happening, it's hurt..i know you can help me.... you have to.. Please san..» by the last sentence, yeosang started to sob , he felt hot, dizzy ..and very much uncomfortable.

San gritted his teeth while he closed the faucet at the same time. There's were no going back if he didn't leave right now.

-Why you don't say ..anything.. please san.. i..i know you know ..what to do.. ju.just do it, please.. do what you want..» yeosang said while he rubbed his head against san back .

-Just don't blame me for that later.»

-What?»

He didn't even have time to ask more questions that san took both of his hands to take him away from him to hold both of his hands on the counter top

Yeosang  then Looked back at  san, but he only saw him go  behind him to finally pull down his pants and underwear.

Shivering by the sudden cold, yeosang gripped the countertop the best he could to hold himself up.

-Wh..what are you gonna d-ah!»

He shivered  once again, as he felt two fingers rubbing themselves between his cheeks. He could also feel all of  the wet liquid he was producing, That's was  really new to him and also very gross to his taste. But, san seemed to think otherwise. Since he was using it to lube his  own fingers to go inside more easily.

San then bite  his lower lips. He have more a hard time to stay calm and slow than he thought he would .

He never saw an omega this much excited. Yeosang was cute and he was like the perfection that san thought he would never get in his life.

He couldn't believe that man under him, was about to share this type of intimacy with him.

Sliding two fingers in, yeosang slightly jumped with surprise. But, it wasn't  unpleasant .

Moving his fingers in a steady and slow rhythms, san tried to  only focus on the whimper and small moan the  omega was getting out.

He knew that if he focused on it, he could have a better idea if he should just continue or go harder and faster. His job, was to make this moment pleasurable for yeosang.

He suddenly smirked as yeosang pushed his ass all the way down on his fingers while moaning loudly.

-Don't be so greedy. »

Knowing he was about to go to the next steps, he moved his fingers in a scissors motion , to be sure he would be ready for bigger than that.

Taking finally his fingers out, san looked down at yeosang who was panting heavily. Both of his  shaking hands were on each side of the sink and his  face was now all red. His eyes  were looking down, he was far away gone in his mind.

That's what he thought before he spoke.

-P-Please, don't leave me just like.. This.»Yeosang was close to cry by how much excited he was,  even more once he really understood what San would have to do to him soon.- j-just do it.., just do.. Anything to take this pain away.»

And only then, san lost it.

He  then just put down his own pants and boxer to take his dick in hand who was already fully hard, just in front of his hole.

-Look up at yourself, i don't want you to miss a single thing.» said san , while he finally pressed his tips to his entrance to finally push it all the way in.The alpha couldn't believe how tight and warm yeosang's felt all around him.

Looking up at the same time he pushed in , yeosang cried out. He wasn't expecting to feel pain and  delight at the same exact times. San wasn't small, that's for sure.

Slowly moving up and down to let him time to get adjusted, san put both of his hands on his small waist.

Looking at himself and then at San in the mirror, yeosang blushed while he was moaning loudly .

He was really getting fucked for the first time in his life. And san was his partners.

His heart  was suddenly beating  faster and faster, he wanted more  and more of him.

Pushing his ass back against san's dick, he screamed when the alpha  just took his dick out to put it back in , in one go.

Sending his head back, yeosang felt like a knock in his stomach. He didn't know what was that, but he knew he had to let it out soon.

By the times who went, The small bathroom was only filled with moans and skin slapping against skin.

And san wasn't going this slow and sweet anymore. Instead, he was going rough and fast giving no mercy to the poor omega.

But yeosang didn't hate it at all. Instead he felt unable to hold the tickling feeling in his lower region, and he came all over the counter top while moaning out loud.The omega small body shook  at this intense pleasure he never felt before.

Feeling he was getting close as well,san took back his sense to take it out as fast as he could ,  to stoke himself a few times until he came all over yeosang's back.

Shaking like crazy, yeosang was about to fall backwards until san took him and wrapped him in his arms.

-Let's rest and clean,  and after we can go back to them.»