Chapter 10

Closing his eyes by how much he was Exhausted , yeosang opened them once again just to be found inside of a class with all of the lights close.There's were a lot of students wearing only white clothes,with a very big screen in front of them.

Like every morning, the speaker went on .

«Today is morning number 200, to all of our residents omega with their number over :one, zero,zero,zero. Are now due for the physical exam in room number, ten.»

Getting up directly like a robot to go where he was supposed to, yeosang vision went dark once again.

But this time, he couldn't see anything else . He could only hear what the speaker has to say like every single day in his life.

«Do not forget our seven deadly  sins. They have all negative effects in your life.Our roles, is to protect you from them. Don't doubt yourself.  Don't ask questions.
Always keep that in your mind.»

—————————

On the other side, where honjoong, seonghwa, jongho, wooyoung  Was with  bangchan, They were now almost ready to finally leave with everything they needed.

Then front door, opened with mingi and yunho who came back from their walk and fortunately, they already seemed in a better mood than before.

-Finally you're back! Hey, did you also see yeo and san?»asked wooyoung, it's already been a while since they left without coming back.

-No ..we thought they would would already be there.. But, do you want us to go and see ? I would have to talk to yeosang too..»

Seonghwa seemed a little bit worried by this , but ..yeosang wasn't all alone at least.

-Ok, fine. You can go, but be careful you two around here.»

-Yees!» both of them answered, then they went back outside.

-Do you also want me to call my men and ask them to look around?» asked bang can also a little bit preoccupied by this situation. He knew it was way too easy to get lost over there or get injured by something who was left out on the ground.

Honjoong thought for a moment ,and he sighed a little bit. That's wasn't the right time to have too much attention to them even just in a small place like this.

-No.  let's see if yunho and mingi can find them first. »

—————————

-Hey, mingi.. Do you think i was too harsh with yeosang earlier..?»

Mingi  stopped walking to look up at Yunho, the expression on his face seemed really sad. After all ,rare was the time Yunho was getting mad after someone.

-I know your attention wasn't bad.. your were just shocked and it's normal.. it was also my fault too. Let's find them okay? We can talk to them  and fix this ! I'm pretty sure they didn't go far.»

-You're right!» answered Yunho while smiling.

As they thought, it took some times before to finally see someone carrying another person on his back close by where they were at.

-Mingi! Look! » smiling even more , Yunho took one of his best run to go meet them. He did have the capacity to recognize san from miles away.

-Wait !!» running after him , mingi felt already Exhausted. He forgot how fast Yunho could run sometime.

-SAAANN!! » yunho yelled out loud.

-He's sleeping!!» san said on the verge of yelling at him.

-soorryyy!» yunho whispered.

Yunho  looked at both of them bizarrely.

-Are you ok..? You seem like.. Strange?»

-I'm fine. I just want to go back, he's not that light.»

Walking back toward the garage, Yunho and mingi followed behind them while looking at each other's with weird eyes.

Once back inside where everyone was , how glad seonghwa was to find them back!

-Oh god! What happened! He is ok!?»

Waking up suddenly, yeosang looked over san shoulder. he was very surprised to see seonghwa  looking at him with everybody else.

-Please.. Put me down..» he asked almost in a whisper to San ear.

Slowly putting him down , yeosang finally got off of his back to be on his feet. The worst part of it , was to not show to everyone he felt very sore from a place where he shouldn't.

He was slowly getting back to his senses after his small nap and also because of what just happened.

He really did that with San..

-I am.. Fine ..» he finally answered without looking back at San.

-My poor boy! I was so worried for you!» said seonghwa while he went to hug yeosang, but he quickly back off when he remembered he wasn't a fan of hugs.-sorry.»

-It's ok.. »

It's was just honjoong who looked like he was ready to murder san. And wooyoung had a ..weird expression on his face also.Like he knew something.

Even bangchan couldn't look at them, he was way too much embarrassed.

-San. You know i don't go in your personal life, but you will have to explain me that.»

-joongie.. What do you mean..?» asked seonghwa, then he looked at san who looked like he well known what he was talking about.

Then he looked at yeosang.

And something ,clicked in his head right away

-OH MY GOD. Please! Tell me you didn't do that!»

San only ignored the poor mama of the groups.

-Seonghwa. We don't have time for this right now, let's talk about it at home. Thank you again Chris.»

Getting out of his thoughts, bang Chan smiled at honjoong.

-Oh! Ah ahah you're welcome.  Changbin will have also something for you outside. That's a small gift from me. Because i  have to go now .. but before that . Honjoong, i have to tell you. I don't know what you are planning to do.. But please, be careful. Even more if you get out after the curfew.It's starting to move around here. Star is doing their night round even more often , i don't t know what is happening but this is bad.»

Honjoong thought for a few moments he knew bang chan couldn't lie to him this way. So does that could mean star were also looking for yeosang? If so, they would have to be  even more careful from now on.

And since the omega has recovered from his wound , he could finally ask every question he wanted about star.

Even if he had to fix a problem with san first. Being an alpha himself, he could smell easily the smell of yeosang all over san.

And the other way around too. And that's wasn't because he had  carried him on his back.

Even wooyoung could probably smell it, since he was an omega. It was only beta who couldn't smell those types of smell.