Chapter 4

-What?» seonghwa responded. He didn't smell anything wrong..

But only then, they all hear a clear voice yelling from this outside.

-WE KNOW YOU ARE ALL THERE! GET OUT, YOU COWARD! WE GONNA BURN EVERYTHING DOWN!»

-I can go see » said yeosang while walking toward the big door, he then feels a hand on his shoulder.

-What are you thinking? I will go.  Jongho you come with me, the other's you get out of there by  our emergency exit. Seonghwa stay with them and i will join you in the place we talked about.»

With this order from their leader,everybody went to take their must important thing and got ready to leave in a matter of minutes.

While yeosang stood in place,he just looked at honjoong and jongho put their black mask on and their white short cape. Once done, they go out by the front door without looking back.

-yeosang, come we have to go »said seonghwa toward the omega while extending his hand in front of him.

Yeosang tried to walk back to him, but he suddenly felt like an electric shock under his feet and a burning sensation.When he looked down, he saw some blood on the ground.  His wound must have opened while walking.

-oh no yeosang! Wait, I will change your bandage quickly!!»

Not really giving more attention  to it, he took seonghwa hand, but he was soon lifted up from the floor to be  on someone's shoulder like a potatoes bag.

-we don't have time for this. Let's make it simple for now.» said san who was the one with yeosang on his shoulder.

-Y-yes!» said seonghwa while guiding the rest of the groups outside by the back door.

He was very surprised to see San helping the omega. He was the first one to avoid him in the first place.

Even mingi, Yunho,and mostly wooyoung was confused.

But they had more important things to do. Not wasting more time, they ran away outside in the woods.

Back to the front, honjoong and jongho was facing around twelve people with weapons and some bottle with a little bit of alcohol with a piece of clothes in it who touched the bottom and hanged out a bit.

It was probably with that they put some spot outside in fire.

-There's you are!! Where are the other's!? I'm sure you are not only two!» said a man in the middle of the group ,who looked way older than them.

-May i know the reason of your visit there?» said honjoong who was very calm for this situation.

-The reason..? YOU WANT TO KNOW THE REASON ,SON OF A BITCH!-» taking a bottle of alcohol in the hand of the person next to him, he shot it just next to honjoong, thankfully jongho took his arm strongly to move him out of the way.

A few centimeters more and instead of the ground and grass who was burning now, it would have been him.

Jongho had a hard time to not make them regret for the stupid action they just did!

-BECAUSE OF YOU, I LOST MY LITTLE GIRL! EVERYBODY HERE LOST SOMOENE BECAUSE OF YOU. YOU BURN AND KILL EVERYTHING ON YOUR WAY, THIS TIME IT HER PAPA WHO WILL RETURN THIS FAVOR!»

-YEAAHH!!» all of the other's person shot by his speech more motivated than ever.

They were out of their mind. Honjoong didn't expect to face some crazy people reclaiming vengeance.They were not a 1000 of people, but their anger and sadness makes them even more stronger.