Chapter 7

1weeks passed since then,  and a  lot of things happened.

First of all, our groups had finally found another place to live from now on.

As weird as it seems, their new home was an old abandoned school in the middle of nowhere.

We don't need to mention how much bigger it was from the old warehouse. Each member's could have a class for themselves as their bedroom.

They also had a whole gymnastics room to train themselves. They had many  showers ,even if the water didn't work at first. It took a day to get it back and get it ready to use.

And of course, they had a kitchen who was an old cafeteria. For this one , it's was mostly wooyoung who was  happy about it.

And today, was finally the day were Ateez was supposed to go join the friend of wooyoung to go take all they explosive and other's thing they needed.

They were now all outside, far away from their 'school' . Waiting for the contact to pick them up.

-oh i can  finally see it ! !» yelled wooyoung, he moved his arms in every single way to catch the driver attention.

Then the big car, stopped in front of them.

Opening the door directly, wooyoung smiled at the driver.

-Yo changbin ! You really saved us, thanks to pick us up !»

-How many are you? I'm not a bus you know!» yelled his friend in the car.

The driver seemed not really tall, but he was more made larger. He had black pitch hair, even if seemed rude with wooyoung, he was really a nice guy.

—it's fine. We can squeeze a little bit.»the omega answered back while sitting in the passenger seat.

-Say the one who doesn't have to be squeezed.»

And, It was kind of a struggle for  everyone outside to find a way to fit 7 persons in a car with 5 back seat.

-I ..have an idea. Mingi can sit on me. We just need another person  to go sit on the lap of someone's else .» said yunho, he knew they didn't have a lot of options left anyway.

-What . Why you don't ask me first if i want to?»  answered mingi looking offended.

-Then.. do you want to sit on me ?»

-yes.»

-There's we go!~» Yunho answered with a big smile while he took a place in the car first.

Getting in the car  at his turn , san just took yeosang hand  without asking him and he put him on his laps right after he sat himself first.

Yeosang felt all of his face burning. He wasn't expecting san to do such a thing!

-San, i can take yeosang . You're not  forced to do it. Yeosang do you mind to come over here?» asked seonghwa who was now sit behind them.

-I'm coming.»But ,as soon as he agreed to it, san wrapped his hand around his waist very tightly.-Eh.. i..i can't.. I will stay there.» he continued.

-You .. can't? Anyway,be careful you two. Yunho mingi that's work for you too.»

Yunho smiled while giggling a little bit.

-Don't worry. I can hold tight.»

-Just don't break my ribs, yunho .»

-I won't ~"