Cont. Hate You But Love~Kai

Start from the beginning

"I'm so sorry" I murmur when a felt a hand cup my cheek. 

"Why are you crying? and why are you sorry?" I just stared deeply into his eyes. 

"Won Bin....I cheated on you" 

Kai 

My heart was out of control. Yesterday I found out that my dad isn't really my dad and that I'm related to Won Bin, I knew we were related somehow but I didn't think he was my brother...this is unbelievable and the fact that everything with me and Solfie. I mean she was just, how did I even felt attracted to her once she become my step-sister? GOD I'm disgusting but she felt so perfect in my arms, on my lips. That's why I need to leave, I actually would've had her and damn I wanted her and I knew she wanted me to. I could feel it. I continued to run when I see an old lady drop her shopping and went to go help her. 

"Oh thank you Child" I showed my smile and bowed 

"You look like my son" She started

"Same jaw line and that smile always bringing in the ladies" I laughed a little 

"What is your name?" She asked 

"Kim Jongin" She stood there and clasped me into her arms. 

"Jongin-ah, how have you been? My child I haven't seen you since you were young...since" He gazed lowered 

"Are you my grandmother?" I ask and she silently nodded. I smile and hugged her. 

Solfie 

He looked at me. 

"No, I won't loose to him" He grunted 

"He is a player anyway and what makes it worst he kissed his sister" 

My heart hurt. 

"Don't talk about Kai like that" 

"are you seriously sticking up for him?" He questioned 

"Yes" 

"Unbelievable but I should've known sooner or later that he was going to get into your pants" 

"What's that suppose to mean?" His shocked like he regretted what he just said 

"Won Bin, we've been best friends for like ever and dating for two years and this is what you think I'm like? I know I cheated on you and I'm sorry..I know it won't fix anything but is this how you see me?" I was already crying. He came closer to me. 

"Solfie...I didn't mean it" 

"then why did you say it? Sooner or later that he will getting into my pants?" I stood there when I immediately regret it. 

"What happened?" He asked as he set me onto the couch. 

"I tripped over yesterday" I mumble when he held my foot. I whined 

"You're a hazard to yourself you know that right?" He chuckled making me not wanting to get away from him.

"I don't always trip on my feet"

"You do so...it's" He pauses "adorable one of the reasons why I love you" My heart stopped with the guilt feeling me again.

"You shouldn't love me" I say to myself but he heard me.

"Yeah, people told me that for years" He chuckled "but I couldn't help myself and then when you said you loved me. it brought me to whole new world but I knew we weren't going to last forever" He held his head down.

"I'm so sorry" I whisper to him

"You love him don't you?" He asked.

"I don't know" I murmur because really I don't.