Revelations

Space opened up a mouth of multidimensional figures, and I saw myself as a continuation of this form, inseparably passing from the stone bridge over the abyss into my legs, arms and head

Space opened up a mouth of multidimensional figures, and I saw myself as a continuation of this form, inseparably passing from the stone bridge over the abyss into my legs, arms and head. My gaze hovered over all this like a kite, tugging at the string of association with the body. I could see all 360 degrees, so the worm was in my field of vision too. He was also a completely natural extension of my body, decomposed into figures of a larger order as well. I could look not just into its womb, but into all the positions of this womb. And in the middle of it all, an engineer in a brown coat was walking around.

"What a strange thing," he shook his head, "after all, I should have been in a completely different place. Hey boy," he turned to me.

The kite of my attention descended to his brown hat.

"It will be a stupid question now, but don't be surprised. Have you met a woman named Kuf here?"

"No."

"A very unusual design," the man nodded at the worm, "I've seen anything similar, but to do it like this, in the field..."

We watched in silence as the multidimensional creature wriggled, glistening with iridescent facets.

"There could be no mistake," the engineer frowned, and then grabbed something between the edges and began to pull it onto the bridge.

It turned out to be a middle-aged man in a shabby military uniform.

"You can't get away from me," the engineer groaned.

I was watching the struggle of two unknowns. As in a bad performance on the square, they were twisting with emotions, and what was happening looked more like a farce.

The engineer managed to pull a man in a military uniform out of a multidimensional structure and now he was stuffing him into a suitcase.

"You damn bastards, you're going to pay for this!" the unfortunate managed to shout and disappeared under the lid. His lone shoe was left lying next to the suitcase, expressing the remnants of indignation.

"You all tend get into someone's soul," the engineer sighed heavily, adjusted his hat and turned the key again. The space collapsed, and I was back in my body.

The bull was looking at us through some kind of device that resembled a telescope.

"Did it work?" Great Mother asked.

"He pulled something out of him," the beast boomed.

I went to the suitcase and picked up a shoe. It was like an electric shock of memories. Now I knew that the bull's name was Chicag.

The Great Mother stood up; her eyes full of tears. She looked at me hopefully.

"Son..." she said.

The shoe fell out of my hands, and I took a step towards her. Everything that had been trembling in me all my childhood was now rushing out. But I didn't have time to take the next step, because my mother's chest jerked, and she began to fall down the stairs right into the recess with the black liquid. And in front of my feet, several bloody metal needles stuck into the floor. I looked up. From above, the military of the Trade Federation descended on cables, along with a huge serpentine armored personnel carrier with a frightening dragon head that was sliding down the stone wall.