The Execution

I was behind bars again

I was behind bars again. The rods stuck firmly in the rock and did not think to stagger. During these days, I somehow even got used to the imprisonment. It was sad only because the newly returned vision became unnecessary, because there was almost no light here. The skills acquired during blindness helped a lot not to hit my head when trying to go to the toilet, which was just a hole hollowed out in the rock. Where it led was not clear. But from there the wind blew periodically, bringing back the smell of sewage.

Yes, I tried to put my hand in there. What had I to lose? If I had a chance to climb through this hole in the rock, I would certainly take it. But it was impossible to do that.

I tried calling Rob. But he didn't answer. Apparently, communication sessions also required desires.

More than of the deception of May-e-oka I was thinking about who this Great Mother was

More than of the deception of May-e-oka I was thinking about who this Great Mother was. And how does this relate to my birth at the peak, under the bulk of which I was sitting. But the days dragged on and my curiosity remained unanswered.

And what of deception? Of course, it was a shame, but part of me felt that no matter what, something more connects me with May-e-oka than this whole Ogunter Lag story.

My only visitors were a bowl of food and a bottle of water. They stood in front of the bars every time I woke up. I have never seen who brought them, no matter how much I pretended. Only when I really fell asleep did I get a new portion. Those who fed me clearly did not want my imminent death.

It's hard to say exactly how much time has passed, but one day a flickering light appeared in the depths of the cave. It was like an electric current passed through my body. I sat down on the bench and clung to the yellow dot with my sight, afraid to let go.

Soon it became clear that it was the figure of a woman in a crown. Coming closer, she called an armchair out of the darkness, and like a slug it crawled up to my unusual guest, who sat down on it. The lamps, and there were several of them, which seemed to me to be oil from afar, were extremely unusual, glowing strips of light on layered stands hovered in the air by themselves. The woman pushed them aside, illuminating her stone face with oblique rays. It seemed like the rock itself had come to talk to me.