Shadow

But I also have these ordinary human trifles

But I also have these ordinary human trifles. I love to watch the shadows from the swaying lace curtains appear and disappear. The light hits obliquely, leaving a multi-layered pattern on the wall. Sometimes it seems to me that one day I will just enter it and disappear as soon as a cloud covers the suns and the shadows die, slamming the passage into the everlost.

But they all don't care about me. I'm talking about my hands and mouth, legs, eyes and neck. They all obey the other. And I'm just watching the play of shadows on the wall, in my body a different master. He is driven by an incredible malice and, oh moons, he is exactly who Sun, or Bibi, as he calls her, was hunting. He's right under her nose, and I can't even tell her that. I just watch in silence as he rapes my body.

Magic is available to him. He moves to the room where it is impossible to get into and reads. Reads the records of another such being. Moons, how scared I was when I realized that he wasn't the only one. The second one, who lived in the palace, he seized power from Sun's father. I hardly understand it yet, but it seems that the war between the Khanate of the Dial and Iria is the work of these creatures, the man from the launcher and his former subordinate Rob.

Having nothing to do, I try to learn the texts that he reads. After all, I have nothing else...

"Oh, dear Strife, did you throw up again?" Sanorisun's voice sounded nearby.

I turned around and for a long time could not understand what she was talking about, but then I saw a handkerchief in my hands, turning back, I stared at a bucket full of disgusting slime

I turned around and for a long time could not understand what she was talking about, but then I saw a handkerchief in my hands, turning back, I stared at a bucket full of disgusting slime. I was standing on the veranda, on all fours.

"Yes..." the man answered in a weak voice with my mouth.

It seems that I was thinking so deeply that I stopped following what was happening.

"You need to see a doctor."

"No..." my tormentor began to object.

"Don't argue," Sanori frowned and put her arms on my shoulders.

The local healer, a former shaman from the desert, there seemed to be no others left in the city, smiled and clapped his hands.

"You're bringing the baby!"