He used the baby wipes and brighten his face before switching off the car and walking out.

He entered with a salaam and straight to the sitting room and behold his mother was seated and watching the Indian Drama she Loves. "Mama_ inna wuni!" (Mother, good afternoon) he greets as he took a seats crossleg on the carpet beside the couch she seats. Her face was hard and she had no glint of joy seeing him.

"I called you!"

"That's why i am here ma!"

"So what happened between you and your wife?" She asked, curiously with a straight face.

He was alarmed. My wife? "Sum.."

"Don't even call her name here? I am talking about your new wife, why are you being so hard on her?" She asked and he sighs in distress rubbing his face. She must have called her huh!?

"That's because i didn't want her!"

"You don't want anyone, Khalil why are you stubborn?"

"I want summayyah!"

"I said don't you dear say her name. If she knew you wanted her, she would have stayed but she chose to leave! Now what? Your relationship is void. Don't ever talk to me about her again!" She blurts angrily and all he did was nod.

The room suddenly returned it's silence except from the TV sound. He watch his mother carefully to think that one day her love for Summayyah will turn to a black ash and fade away. She doesn't even want to hear her name now.

"Inna baba?" (Where is dad?) He asked, breaking the silence.

"Baba is asleep! Amal!" She yells her name.

"Na"am!" Amal answered, coming into the sitting room. She smiled at her brother. "Ka zo?" (You came?) And he nodded. "Yes i did"

Amal being a graduate from the university is now running a small business. Baba has refused to give her the share of the company because khalil is the one at fault for destroying the company. Not to thank of it. He had not talk to his father for good 3 months after the news of Summayyah not being found and Maryam, but his mother had to make him calm down and listen to his son. They never knew he was so foolish to let women toy and bring him down to his feet.

Sometimes, people need to see the fact that women are humans and they bringing him to his feet was not because he was weak or because he is a man and the superior. But because they were capable of handling and choosing their own path.

"Amal bring him water!" She says.

"Ya Khalil! Ya Ibrahim hardly comes!" She pouts.

He laughs. "He is working hard, i will tell him you want to see him okay?"

She furrowed her brows. "Why are you behaving like i am still a child. I am a grown up!" She blurt

"Are you not?"

"No i am not!" She opposed.

"Yes you are?"

"No I'm not!"

"Bring him the water now or are you going to continue with this your childishness Behaviour?" Their mother shouted and she left immediately.

Khalil sat up and remains silent. With his mother angry now, he can't even tell her his worries anymore. Suddenly, faisal called him and he quickly picked.

"Hello Faisal! Did you find anything?" He asked immediately, waiting for his response.

"Faruq will be coming from england after he left for the project 2 years back but i don't know when!" He relied.

"Is he coming back with summayyah?" He asked as his eyes met with his mother's glare. Faisal was quiet for a moment before he spoke. "Probably, I think she is married to him!" He disclosed, sharply taking his breath like he regretted telling him.

Khalil froze. "M... Married?"

"Yes, but when he arrived we will know more. I've got to go. Your ex is on my neck" he says and cuts the call immediately. Khalil's hand slips from his ear as he sat lifeless on the carpets as his mother stared at him with pity.

"What is wrong?" She asked.

"S... Summayyah is married!" He mutters. "What!" His mother sat up right as she stared at her son motionless on the carpet.

After all the years he has been waiting for her and thinking she will return someday and how  she has been coping abd her health but she went ahead to marry someone. She moved on with out him.

He quickly wipes the tears that threatened to roll down as he weakly smiled at his mother. "She really did move on like you said!" He mutters bitterly.

Meanwhile Amal was by the door eavesdropping at thier conversation as she tightens the tray in her hand, enough to break it, if she was wonderwoman. Summayyah has caused grive to the family of Omar.

.
.

To be continued..