🥀Thirty~ 2🥀

Not long after, Ibrahim had ended the phone call with Khalil, he headed to his office in range followed by Henry. Tony came in also asking him to calm down but his anger was becoming monsterful. He wanted to destroy everything but at the same time, getting agreement over such a woman is not worth breaking.

"Make sure Faisal doesn't leave!" He ordered, not to anyone in particular. He just wanted them to make sure he stayed. Henry nodded at Tony before he walked out.

"How did I get all tangled in this mess? Oh Ibrahim Asraf!" He let out an excruciating sigh as he sat down on the sofa, spreading his arms at each side of it.

"Do you need anything sir?" Tony asked but Ibrahim ignored him, dewling into his own thoughts. Should I listen to my father? Should I proceed with Faruq's plan? Or Should this be taken to court? But on what basis? What are you planning Khalil!? He groans sitting up right.

Tony walked towards him, lowered his face so he was able to look at Ibrahim's face but was frightened by the death glare Ibrahim was sending at him. He staggered back but that stare wasn't for him but for whosoever got him angry.

"Sir, do you need anything?"

"Check if Faisal is still around and if he is, tell him to come. I want to discuss something with him!" he ordered. Tony nodded and walked out of the office.

I think Khalil's plan is finally coming to play, he either takes back the position from me and hand the matter back to court by suing Maryam for Hijack and Summayyah's father as the prime suspect of Dickson or Arif comes back.

Suddenly, Henry badged into the office informing Ibrahim that Khalil had just arrived and he was heading to Maryam's office in range. Ibrahim quickly got up and rushed out with Henry.

"I swear Maryam. Things won't work out the way you want it. I promise you that!" He shouted at the entrance of her office.

"You can't promise what you can not fulfil"

"Oh you think so? I had you under my freaking nose Maryam, you can't outsmart me. How dare you Fire Faisal?"

"He is a traitor Khalil. Ya zakayi. (What will you do?) Don't you think it is because you got these people working for you that got your so-called company into a loss, I am helping you!"

"Helping me?" He scoffs. "Bullshit Maryam, I never knew you could be this corny in your life!"

She chuckled. "You don't, i can never forgive you for what you did!" She said between clenched teeth, suppressing her own anger. Just then, Ibrahim walked into the office with Nas, Maryam's husband. "What is the matter?" He asked, instead she smiled. "He is threatening me!" She said, as Khalil stared at her in disbelief.

Who the hell is threatening who? In my fucking property?

He scoffs. "Very good Maryam, I've had enough of your childs play, it's time we get serious. I think I will take your matter to court, it's finally time!" He said as Ibrahim smirked behind Khalil.

"You have no right to take my wife to court!" Nas interfered. "Danallah mallan ka rufe mana baki. (Hello sir, shut your mouth up) Ibrahim jumped in.

"Are you turning yourself in Ibrahim?" She asked, as she watched him frown to the name but he cared less. "As far as you won't have anymore right Maryam!" And before she could say a word, he walked away being followed by Ibrahim and Henry as everyone returned to their work immediately.

"Ibrahim, go home!" Khalil said the moment they walked into his office, Ibrahim turned to him, perplexed. "What do you mean go home?"

"You've done what you should have done and it's time for me to take it back"