🌼Fifteen🌼

It has already been two weeks since Summayyah had gotten her approval from the magistrate court! She had informed Maimuna to be very ready for what she is about to face will be arduous to handle.

However, Maimuna had know that whatever she ia going to face there that might be difficult for her, she knows for sure that Allah is going to be with her as long as she believes in him.

She took a deep breath as the both of them walk into the court room, the air inside was stiff, even though the fans were on. She suddenly started to feel hot and nervous as her eyes suddenly traveled and met with Baffa's. She was tensed; her breathing harden as she quickly lowered her head.

If she wouldn't be able to look me in the eyes, she isn't half bold to bring me here in the first place. Bacca though.

After he had realised she had filed a lawsuit against him, he was furious and agitated, no matter how hard he tried to hit her, he couldn't and for the pass two weeks, she wasn't abused by her husband or maybe she was.

She glanced over at the left row of the public gallery as her eyes widened and she stopped walking! She stared right at something that was so fearsome to her even more than her husband. ~her mother.

Summayyah felt that maimuna had stopped walking so she turned around to be sure if she was okay but she was surprise to find her frozen on her heels and staring at something that was making her frightened. She followed her gaze and it fell on a familiar woman. have i might this woman before? She thought as her lips pressed into a thin line. She walked towards Maimuna and places her hand on her shoulder as she walked her to the seat  without batting an eye from her family.

"Are you alright?" She asked her.

Maimuna nodded silently, trembling within and sweeting outside. She felt deep and stabbing glares at her and when she raised her head, Baffa's gaze made her stomach rumble. Something within her was telling her to end the case and something within her was also telling her to proceed and not back down.

She shut her eyes tightly, resimulating her thought as she lowered her head. Staring down at her palms, she clasp them together. This is the only way that my children will have a better future.

Two weeks ago, around 2:30Pm on monday, Baffa got a Writ of summon from the court, informing him about his wife's lawsuits against him and inviting him to the court to prove himself wrong.

He was shocked and couldn't believe his ears, he was told to get a lawyer before the trial in two weeks and he had to battle to find one even if he has to pay to get one.

So many times when he gets home from his gambling and meets those disgusting children ~his kids! He feels like taking them out and letting them freeze to death and beating his wife to the verge of death for ever having the guts to sue him.

Coming back one evening, he met her preparing dinner at their mud kitchen, he was so hungry and he expected the food to be ready before he returned yet it wasn't. He was agitated and started to yell at her for slacking off and as much as Summayyah had told her to keep up with his shit, she tried to, so far as she knows that one day it would all come to pass.

"So you got me sued?" He asked, frustration in his voice.

"I've had enough of you Baffa!" She admitted, quietly. He was spiteful at how nonchalant she is about the matter and even had the mind to talk back at him. He scoffs with a smirk as he glared at her. She held her composure, she didn't dare look away even though she was terrified that he might hit her. However, sometimes one needs to be brave in other to protect himself.

"And do you ever think you'd win? I have alot of people to stand for me!"

"Well i don't care who wins or who loses Baffa! All i care about is leaving you alone to rot in hell!" She shouted, provoking him, he lost his cool and slapped her hard on the face that she falls and left his finger print on her face.