Cast/Description/Disclaimer/A/N.

*Sumayyah Abdulhameed
* Khalil Omar Asraf
* Aisha Muazu
* Faisal Bashir
* Halima Mansour
* Maryam Baffa
* Baffa Arabi
* Tony Chris
* Harry Benjamin
* Faruq Abdulhameed
* Ruqayyah Abdulhameed
* Abdul Abdullahi Bello

Minor cast
Omar's family 

DESCRIPTION

It is fortunate to think that most things are bound to be broken or mended in anyway however, a lot of things out there can't be solved by merely having each other and that is why with every hardship, there is ease.

Khalil had stepped down from being the CEO and passed it on to Ibrahim as planned which might be for the meantime. However, along the line Maryam wasn't going to let them have peace until she proves what she claimed against Khalil.

In otherwords, It has been two years already and Summayyah returned with a Baby boy, Married to her once upon prince charming.

What happens when Khalil finds out he has a child? And what other prove is Maryam trying to pull against him?

I hope you enjoy this series as much as I do writing.

MARRYING THE SON OF ASRAF PART 2

Disclaimer

I am a writer. Yes, I may pin things like Stan wounds and the excessive use of certain people, but I promise, it's just for my writing. I do have an obsession of being aesthetic and crazy about the sky but it's not a problem you should be worried about or Alarmed by anything I pin.

Thanks for understanding... And one more thing. It's just an act of fiction yeah, Incident, Characters and places are based on my imagination... No offence but I hope you enjoy...

Don't sell or publish my book on any other platform without my consciousness. I mean if you ask me, I can equally let you in some few conditions like, sharing the amount with me, the comments and Votes, half of the credit to me, my copyright and lastly my name as the author... Hehe, I hope you have a great day.

Author's Note

As Book Two of Marrying the son of Asraf is in the corner? I would love to tell you that there will be a lot of delays as I will have to put up a very good background and a storyline. Though its continuation and somehow a decision for the both of them to choose Career or desire and having a son in between. It's been two years and things won't be the way they used to be.

Please continue to support me, I get motivated by the reads and little votes. I appreciate it.

Love Mountain_Clowns