🌼Eleven🌼

Through out the day, they watched a movie at the cinema ~Extraction two And Halima couldn't stop hyping and day dream about Chirs Hemsward and that if she could fly over there, she would love to give him a warm embrace, forgetting that Faisal was standing right next to her.

"Really?"

She stopped in track, eyes widened and set on him. "Well... I... You see!" She was trying to find a suitable word to cover up as she sighted his poster, she claps her hand and pointed at it. "Yes, i mean hug his poster!" She giggles nervously. He looked behind him at the poster and just nodded silently. She thought maybe she has blew off her hangout with him but she didn't know that he found her cute when she tries to lie to him knowing fully well she is lying to save herself.

He smiled and lowered his face towards her. "You didn't hug me but you want to hug nd actor in a far away country!" He mutters.

Her face litted up as she nudged him out of the way, breathing in and out simultaneously to hide her sudden blush and flattered heart. he was too close.

Why is he behaving strange all of a sudden?

Damn it! Why won't my heart stop racing?

Noe she is starting to feel uncomfotable around him as they walked out if the cinema from shoprite as the walk down to the dominos pizza. At the counter, Faisal asked her to pick the type she wanted and the size she wanted to eat.

She is a girl who loves sausage and mushrooms, so she ordered a medium size, with sausage and mushrooms. the cashier was about to take in the order but Faisal stopped him.

"We will take the large size!"

Halima shocked as she watch him talk to the cashier before he turned to her dead gaze. "What?"

"Really? How do you expect us to eat that large Pizza!"

He grinned. "Don't you like junks?"

"Of course, every girl likes junks. But that's a family size, you..." She groans before taking a seat. He laughed enjoying the moment with her as he sat opposite her.

They talked for while, something that doesn't concern his work or her work either, they talked about their hobbies and Halima always being halima, jesting around couples she thinks have just started dating. Faisal couldn't help but laugh really hard, they dont even look like couoles one bit, theg were like best friends who came to have lunch.

Not after, their order arrived and he could see you Halima's grin reaches her ears, when she saw the pizza served before them, her favourite snack. She ignored the fact that it was big. All she wanted was to take a bite and enjoy the aroma.

Taking a slice and bitting it into her mouth, She hmmed, closing her eyes as she chew in slowly, she takes another bite again and again until she finished it. Faisal didn't eat, he was just admiring her. She is just too altruistic, Amusing and beautiful. He was too drawn to her that he couldn't take his eyes off her.

"How is it?" He asked, and that's when she looked at him.

"Its delicious, you should try. Come on." She cut a piece and placed it on his plate, he tried to reject it but she can't eat all of this alone and she is not really that kind of girl, having him spend his money on something she can't finish.