🦋Ten🦋

Sleeping peacefully in her bed, Halima was cradling a pillow to her chest. The sun was beaming through her blinds causing the woman to stir. Usually, waking up was not a simple task for her; she was not a morning person after all. She groaned when the first beam of sunlight hit her face.

Picking up her alarm clock on her nightstand, Halima looked at the time.
“Ugh, why is it so early?” She placed her clock back on the surface and turns away from the sunlight to continue sleeping.

There is nothing she likes more than morning sleeps immediately after Subhi prayers, not that she sleeps early she never just wakes up early and this started recently when she Doesn't have to worry much about her work~graphic design, she got people under her to do that and all she needed to was review them.

She never actually like a civil servant work in the first place, its stressful and it doesn't pay of and its not like they even get paid on time, she pity people working in one. The government is just too poor to provide like that of a private limited company, it has its own downsides of course but at least, less stress and more money.

Her mother on the other hand Doesn't like the idea and finds each amd every oppourtunity she gets to cast her daughter as an ungrateful girl, wasiting her time on works and not agreeing to get married. Sometimes, our mothers think we should just wake up one morning, go outside for a jog and pull out any guy we see on the road without considering our feelings after all the only thing theh can say to you is. Kiyi hakuri!

Breakfast was served and everyone were around the dinning table and the only person absent was no one other than her useless first daughter. HALIMA.

"Halima! Come down already its time for breakfast! If you don't I'm afraid you have no more rights over my food stuffs!" She yells.

"Ke ko haba! (Oh come on,) leave her alone. You pressure her too much in this house" Her husband said.

"Oh really, you're the one always siding her, i don't blame you!" She jeer, pulling out a chair and sitting down.

"You are always you this woman!" He chuckled.

"Should i go and wake her up?" Laila, the last born of the house asked.

"No, sit down and eat your food, when she's hungry she will come down" mus'ab, the second born said as she respectfully sat down.

The table silent once more and only the sound of the fighting cutleries was heard.

Halima grunts and rolled over the other side, when she heard her phone buzzing from under her pillow. Sh cursed under her lungs, she doesn't like morning calls and her mothers nagging has already spoilt her weekend.

She sluggishly reached for her phone and picked up without checking the caller ID. "H... Hello!" She Answered, sleepishly.

"Are you still asleep, pumpkin?" The man over the phone asked, his voice was deep and charming. It also sounded like he was just waking from sleep but wait!. Pumpkin?

She quickly pulls the phone away from her ears to see the caller Identity who name was written in spanish. Ke Aloha. (My love).  She quickly sat up and the sleep in her eyes vanished.

"F... Faisal? Why you call me this morning?" She asked.

"I miss you... Jeez. I couldn't wait for morning and as its morning so i could wait any longer!"

She chuckled. "You say that almost all the time?"

"Well i couldn't help it you know"

"Yeah whatever. I missed you too. Mum really don't like me sleeping and then you called. Did you two plan something?"