🌼Twenty🌼

Faruq arrived at the hospital address sent to him by Rukayyah, it was Nisa premier hospital, located in Jabi Alex Ekwueme way. The Hospital was founded in 1996 by Dr. Ibrahim Wada, an internationally acclaimed Gynaecologist and fertility expert. Faruq has known so well about this hospital but he has never brought his family here.

This hospital is closer to his house so whatever may be the case, his wife is in labour but how? She is just 6 months pregnant. What would have happened?

He quickly dailed her number and called her but she didn't pick. He kept calling her several times yet no answer. He started to panic and sweat over his forehead. Now that he is in the hospital, what should he do? How would he know where they are.

Damn it?

He called again the last time and she picked in the fourth ring. "Hello Faruq!" She answered quietly. Faruq was worried, whats with that tone, if she would be in labour she wouldn't be speaking this way, she is calm and weak.

What is going on. It shouldn't be what i am thinking. Did she get a miscarriage?

No,no,no!

"Hey, tell me where you are. I would come down there as soon as possible. I am at the hospital already!"

"We are at the..." She stopped talking as he heard her murmuering at the end, probably asking where they are at the moment. "Faruq we are at the children centre?"

"Children center? What for?"

"Just come i will brief you everything. Its Azman!" She told him. He felt ice stroke in his heart as his eyes widened in shock. He pulled the phone off from his ear ignoring his wife's voice calling him as he wobble. Azman? No?

He supported himself with his car as he tried to calm his sudden shock, whatever happened to Azman he can't absolutely take it and Summayyah wouldn't either. Just then, one of the workers in a blue nursing uniform was passing by as Faruq quickly stoppes him. He askes him for the direction of the children centre and he was directed without mistake.

"Thank you sir!" He appreciated, before dashing over there in fright. He got there not too long as he met the female receptionist by the entrance at the left. He stopped and asked. "Ma'am! I am looking for my wife and son, she's is 6 months pregnant and the boy is just 2 plus years old. Did they come here?"

"Hold on, let me check!" She said as she checked the registry. "What is their names please?"

"Rukayyah Abdulhammed and Azman Asraf" he answered. She must be confused why his son has a different name from his wife but that was Summayyah's suggestion. She said she named him with his father name because one day even after her life she would love both of them to meet each other and because of their misunderstanding, it doesn't account to Azman being away from his father and she was right, i didn't object her idea but it pains me that Azman will have to meet that man someday.

"Sir, they are in ward 6 by your right!"

"Thank you!"

"Please wait!" She stopped him, immediately he took the turn. He stopped and turned his torso so that he was looking at her, confused he raised his brow. "I didn't get your name sir and you need to sign here!" She ppinted her finger at the registry note.

He sighed and moved closer. "My name is Faruq Abdulhamees!" He introduced himself, signing in he dropped the pen and rushed to the direction he was given.

Upon reaching there, he badged in, in force frigging the two women sitting on the sofa. Rukayyah and Asma'u. He stared at his wife who's tears has already dried up on her face and that her baby bump was still attached to her so neither was she in pain nor did she miscarry the baby. He averted his eyes from her to the person laid on the bed, he was stunned to see Azman in a ventilator, regulating his breathing.