🦋One🦋

It's 3:40 am and he couldn't sleep. His head has been aching before then, so much that he couldn't find a suitable position to keep his head. He kept deviating around the bed, yet still found it uncomfortable to sleep.

He's head was hurting him, enough to feel like someone was drilling a nail into his head with a drill tool.

He silently got off the bed, feeling dizzy and nausea as he walks out of the room right after wearing his coat because the weather is getting colder in the middle of the night plus the air conditioner.

Stepping out of his room and heading towards the kitchen, he glanced through that one room he has always wished to enter. ~sumayyah's room. Though he couldn't even dare to enter, even though the things inside is getting old and dusty. It has already been two years since she left, yet he hasn't gotten over her.

Anytime of the day or night that he happens to walks pass her room, he wishes that it would open up and the woman of his life would walk out with a bright grin plastered on her face but then, He turned his head in disappointment. Everything happens for a reason.

Upon entering the kichen and switching on the lights which affected his eyes, he squinted them and turned away before slowly blinking twice and then opening his eyes completely.

He started to look for his drugs, it was a bad idea for him to take his drugs at the middle of the night without even eating anything but the way he feels right now, he needed to take the drugs so he would feel better. His drugs are usually kept in a small tea basket, which Nabila Specially brought for him when she went to morroco.

Now that he married her, she has changed everything inside the house except for her room.

With his head in pain, he checked around the cabinets but couldn't find the basket, he begins to think if his mind is playing games with his eyes. He began to open each and everyone cupboards until he found it in a white take away. He was infuriated. The first thought that ran through his mind was. Why would she put my drugs there?

As he stretched his arm to bring the takeaway down, a rash dizziness hit him as the rubber slips from his hand and scattering around on the floor.

He hissed in annoyance, shaking his head and massaging inbetween his eyes to stable himself to stay conscious. Ignoring the fact that all his medication are all lying on the floor, he only cared to get rid of this disturbing ache. So, he sqautted and upon reaching his pain killers, she appeared from nowhere and reached it before him.

He was amused to see who it was as he raised his head at the woman before him, his eyes widened in shock and could swear that he saw a beautiful angel in human form. Her smile was enchanting and her beauty was radiating under the light, her thin nose and smooth face floded as she smiles giving him his drugs. He thought she was the one and tried calling out her name. "Su..." But he was cut shut by another woman's honeyed voice.

"Babe! Why are you here at this hour? And how on earth did you throw your drugs on the ground? Look how everything is all open and scattered on the floor. What will the doctor say now if he sees you like this? Why are you being stubborn?" She rants.

He was disappointed of himself to think that the woman in front of his was Summayyah, he thought maybe it was the side effect of his migraine and it's successful trying to take control of his thinking and driving him insane. He shook his head and got up immediately, with the force he gattered to get up, it all came back at him that his knees felt weak and suddenly lost his stamina but the woman quickly reached out to him in fright.

"Subhannallah! Babe meya faru(what happen?)" She asked, assisting him to the dinning and pulling a chair for him to seat down. She wanted to switch on the light but he asked her not to.