seeing ghosts.

"Hi, Robyn." She said lowly with a slight smile.

Robyn blinked a couple times as she thought her eyes were playing tricks on her. Staying quiet as she kept her arms behind her back, Sakura awaited Robyn to speak as she didn't know what to say to her either.

Getting up from her chair, Robyn made her way around her desk. Walking towards Sakura as tears welled in her eyes, she wrapped Sakura in a tight hug.

Hugging her back as Sakura began to cry tears of joy, she was happy Robyn's current reaction was the opposite of what she thought.

Letting Sakura go, she held her shoulders as she looked her up and down taking in her appearance. Sakura was a little thicker but still had the body of a goddess. Her skin was brighter and glowing and she looked happy. She didn't have that dark glare in her eye like she used to.

"Look at your hair!" She said as she touched Sakura's long tresses. Chuckling as she analyzed Robyn back, Robyn looked the same. Still the most beautiful woman anyone would ever lay eyes on but she had also put on a little weight in all the right places.

"My God! This is such a surprise." She gushed as she took Sakura in for another hug. They laughed in enjoyment of each other's presence before finally letting go.

"Sit, sit! Oh my God, I- wow." Robyn said as she tucked a few loose pieces of hair behind her ear.

Sitting down on the couch in her office, Sakura was smiling from ear to to ear.

"Where have you been? Like let's just get to the golden question already. What the fuck?" She asked Sakura as she leaned against her desk. To Robyn she felt she deserved to know everything. Sakura knew it too.

The girls were all Robyn cared about and when Sakura left she was also heartbroken. Vile wasn't the only one who took a loss. The girls were also feeling a void as Sakura brought a piece to their puzzle that they couldn't replace with anyone. Every girl was unique and brought something to the crew. When Sakura was gone, it was awkward and not the same anymore.

"I want to start off with apologizing to you. It has been eating me alive daily to not speak to you guys. I'm so sorry that I was selfish. I will tell you everything."

"No shit, you owe me that." Robyn said with attitude. Sakura didn't take offense because she deserved whatever emotion Robyn threw at her.

Nodding her head, she took a deep breath. She started off with telling Robyn about her father and uncle after what happened with Akari. She told her the plan to take down Shiego before he got to her and how she wanted to leave Vile out of it because he wasn't ninja trained to fight the most deadly men in Japan. A gun wouldn't do anything for him because he couldn't fight like they could.

She also informed her about why she couldn't tell her she was leaving to go to Tokyo once she found out her father sold her out because she believed that Robyn would have told Vile where she was out of worry. Indeed Robyn agreed she would have snitched which made Sakura feel good about not telling her.

Getting to where she killed her father and Shiego, she told her how she burned down the Gonpachi and thought to come home afterwards to face her and Vile but life had other plans as she found out she was pregnant.

"Are you fucking serious?" Robyn asked her in shock. Her eyes were wide and she felt like she was just told the script of a movie.