gangsta boo.

Sakura

The short trip to Tokyo was the most chaotic yet for the two

The short trip to Tokyo was the most chaotic yet for the two. Being back in Miami was somewhat of a breath of fresh air as they could go back to their normal lives shortly until it was time for Sakura to go back to Tokyo which she was already planning to return without Vile.

In the mean time, Sakura was at Robyn's home as she unpacked her things from her suitcase from Tokyo. She planned to do some laundry and get a burner phone to be able to contact Goro. She wanted to be in touch with him as much as possible to keep up with her plan on Shiego.

As she walked around Robyn's home with a laundry basket in her arms, she heard a knock on the door. Turning towards the door, she was caught off guard as she didn't know Robyn would be expecting guests. She was supposedly at the warehouse and if it were her she would have just used her key to enter her own home.

Walking towards the door fearlessly, Sakura looked through the peephole. Seeing it was Beauty, she sighed in relief. Placing the laundry basket down momentarily, Sakura opened the door for her.

"Oop, hey girl." Beauty greeted as she stepped into Robyn's home. Raising her brow, Sakura was confused.

"Does Robyn know you're here?" She asked her as she closed the door behind her and locking it.

"Yea. She at the warehouse. She wanted me to come get something for her to bring back." Beauty told her. Nodding her head as she picked up the laundry basket, she walked alongside Beauty. Smiling at Sakura, she was happy to see her although Sakura was a little dry acting but it wasn't something she wasn't used to.

"How your day going? You had fun in Tokyo?" She asked to make conversation.

"My day is okay, could be better. And Tokyo was.. eh I don't wanna talk about it truly." Sakura told her truthfully as she wanted to put the thought of Tokyo to the back of her mind. It still bothered her that her father told her he wanted to kill her. Although she wanted to take his life as well, it broke her heart that possibly he didn't care about her.

"Did you and Vile argue the whole trip or something?" She asked curiously. Shaking her head no as she entered the laundry room, she sat the basket of clothes on top of the washing machine.

"No. Vile was good." She told her simply as she opened the washing machine door and began tossing her things inside. Smirking at her, Beauty was here for Vile and Sakura. She was the first to know of their little bond and whatever they had more that was going on and she actually hoped they would take the extra mile forward.

"Y'all cute or whatever. Clearly you got his ass in check." She said causing Sakura to chuckle at the thought. In a way she did but not too much as Vile still had a temper issue and would put his hands on her in aggressive ways when angered. But Sakura was not innocent either as she also had a hands problem.