gone girl.

Hiroshi

(Too lazy to type his part in Japanese so even tho yall reading it in english they speaking it lmfao)

Tokyo, Japan

"Boss Yamamoto, here's some insight." Hiroshi's consigliere, Goro, said as he walked in on him with a file as he smoked a cigar while in his thoughts.

"Put it there." He calmly waved his cigar towards the glass table. Goro obliging by his request, he then stood back with his hands behind his back.

"Shall I bring in the Yakuza's?" He asked. Nodding slowly as he puffed on his cigar, Hiroshi grabbed the file opening it.

Goro bowing out, turned on his heels to bring in the Yakuza's. In Japan the mobs ran similar to the states just with different names. Yakuza's were the members, consigliere was the third in command to the Boss. Boss was Yamamoto and princess also known as underboss was Sakura who was currently missing.

As Hiroshi awaited the Yakuza's arrival, he took out the contents the file contained. Looking over the papers of the flight and hotel Sakura checked in, he also read over the location she booked for both. Clearly Sakura was not missing, she ran away. Sakura didn't want to hide where she was or change her name. Smirking her father thought his daughter was just like him in which she was. She was not afraid of anything or consequences.

Shortly the Yakuza's joined the meeting room. One by one, they took their seats at the stretched  table with Hiroshi down the center foreseeing them all.

"As you all know, my daughter Sakura is missing. But turns out-" he paused as he ashed his cigar momentarily. "She is not missing. She has ran away." Hiroshi finished. The Yakuza's all looked at one another at the table unbelievingly.

"Ran away?" One asked to confirm.

"Yes.  To Miami, Florida according to these records. She is not hiding which is not surprising. She's my daughter after all." He chuckled as he pushed the papers to the side. It took a month to figure it out because Sakura wasn't the type to get kidnapped. No one could stand a chance to kidnap her, so missing was confusing to him until he finally told Goro to check flight records and she was found instantly.

The Yakuza's gasped as they looked at one another once again murmuring amongst each other.

"But Boss Yamamoto, that's in the States. How'd she get there?"

Hiroshi sighed as he pressed his lips together. He had to inform the Yakuza's. Although everyone knew Sakura was born to himself and an American black woman who was an exchange student at her time of moving to Tokyo, what they didn't know was that Sakura always had access to America since birth. Her mother had refused for her to just be raised in Japan. She wanted for Sakura to be able to expand and travel like she did once she got older. This resulted in many arguments between Hiroshi and Sakura's mom, who's name was Tiffany James.