pin point.

"Suki you ever thought of getting extensions?" JT asked as she played in her hair. At this point, JT was Sakura's personal hairstylist. She was always doing her hair and with the rate Sakura's hair was growing, she was able to do more with her hair.

"Uh no, I don't know what that is to be honest." She chuckled as she texted away on her phone. She was texting Vile of-course and blushing at everything he was saying.

"Tape ins. That's what ima do. I hadn't done that yet and I can add it to my portfolio on Instagram." JT said happily.

"Lets go get some bundles for you." She said as she got up from the couch. Looking up at her as Sakura was sitting between her legs on the floor, she rose her brow.

"Now? Who gunna watch the warehouse while we gone?"

"Caresha just got here. We'll be back. I can do your hair here." She told her simply as she grabbed her purse. Nodding, Sakura stood up. Grabbing her things as well, the girls made their way towards the exit of the warehouse.

On their way out, Vile was walking in. Smiling at one another as they locked eyes instantly, Sakura felt a tingle in her center as everything he did to her body two days ago quickly took over her mind.

"Where you going?" He asked in that natural deep tone he had. Ever since he took her virginity, Sakura was on edge even from just the sound of his voice.

"JT wants to do my hair." She told him as she looked up at him. Staring down at her, he nodded his head.

"Ight, see you later." He winked at her before walking off. Turning to meet up with JT, she suddenly didn't want to leave as she wanted to stay in his presence. She wish she could run in there and tell him to take her home just so he could take her down again.

"What the hell was that?" JT asked with a smirk as they walked to her car. Looking at her confused, Sakura was oblivious to what she was referring to.

"What?"

"Don't what me girl. I aint stupid. You and Vile was fucking with yall eyes." She rolled her eyes as she thought Sakura was playing games with her. Smiling Sakura shook her head. She was so caught up in her own world with Vile that she didn't realize everyone around would catch on.

Vile didn't care if anyone caught on or not. He was going to acknowledge and touch on what was now his. Nobody would say anything to him because consequences would follow up straight after.

Getting into JT's Mercedes, Sakura quickly put on her seatbelt. Starting up her car, they were soon on their way to the a luxury hair store that sold exclusive human hair bundles.

"So, you ain't gone listen to nothing we told you on the yacht? Yo ass just gone go against the grain huh?" JT asked as she briefly looked over at Sakura who was staring out of the window. Turning towards her, she looked at her confused again.

"JT what the hell you talking about?"

"I'm talking 'bout you and Vile. Don't get slick hoe." JT said rolling her eyes. Sighing Sakura pouted.

"JT please. But what are you saying?"

"I'm saying you need to be careful fucking with Vile. You know he crazy right? Like I know you seen the way he act and it be out the blue."

Smiling Sakura shrugged her shoulders. Little did everyone know, that's what Sakura liked about him. Of course she knew he was crazy. That's what brought them together in the first place. She was just as crazy.

"Eww, girl you crazy too I forgot. You over there cheesing. Y'all like Harley Quinn and The Joker. Just be killing people." She shook her head at her. Sakura busted out laughing as she thought that was the funniest thing she'd ever heard. Turning her lip up at her in disgust, JT focused her eyes on the road.