sos pt.2

Scanning the office as Sakura was now in the presence alone of the woman she knew nothing of or even a name, she took in everything that can give her the slightest clue. She was curious to know how this woman even had the brains to run a club. Putting two and two together, it was odd and especially different from where Sakura came from.

The city of Tokyo were ran by men. Stores, drugs, restaurants, everything. Women were always in the background.

"Have a seat." She politely offered as she sat in the swivel chair behind her desk. Sakura obliged, keeping her eyes on her. She didn't know this woman which meant she didn't trust her but her gut in this moment told her she was safe.. for now.

"Who are you?" Sakura boldly asked. The woman laughed amusingly.

"I mean I asked you first but being that you won't budge i'll open up. I'm Robyn and I own this nightclub." Robyn said keeping it brief with Sakura. She wanted to get as many details out of her before she could tell her who she really was.

"You own this? I figured being you had an office but wow. It's.. different." Sakura said as she looked around once more. Their eyes connected once again, an intense stare off as the two women tried to read one another like an open book.

"I'm Sakura. I'm not from Miami but I am now." she confidently told Robyn who smirked.

"It's nice to meet you Sakura. Why'd you come to Miami in particular? I hear an accent and it sounds like you're farrr away from home."

"I can say the same about you Robyn." Sakura boldly countered causing Robyn to raise her eyebrow in amusement. Chuckling she broke their stare as she looked down at the gun that sat attached to the side of her desk. She contemplated grabbing it because Sakura had a mouth on her that rubbed her the wrong way, but still she decided against it because this woman surely was confused on who she was talking to. She would give her the benefit of the doubt.

Taking in a deep breath, Robyn's eyes fell on Sakura who's body language never changed. She had a tough interior and exterior that was hard to break. Sakura was like her father. She feared no one and she knew of the gun on the side of Robyn's desk. She also knew she was striking multiple nerves however this woman she didn't know could lead her right back to her father if she said the wrong thing. Sakura didn't want to take any chances.

"You're not polite are you?"

"I'm not to strangers."

"Have some respect a little."

"Why should I?" Sakura countered now becoming annoyed. She'd just gotten to this city and it seems as if trouble had found her. Robyn was irritating her and Sakura felt she wasn't leaving until she knew more about her. Just as the two was about to go into an argument, with their dominant personalities taken over the room, a woman barged in without knocking.

"Boss lady, one of Vile's henchmen is in here starting shit downstairs." The woman said as she stared between Robyn and Sakura who were telling each other off with their eyes. Their facial expressions mirrored one another as they grilled each other. Little did they know, if all pride was put to the side they would learn they had so much in common.

The woman could sense the tension between her boss and the woman she'd never seen before which caused her to give Robyn a look of concern. Robyn broke eye contact with Sakura looking at her. She waved the situation off, for this was a project she wanted to handle on her own.

"I'll be right there." She told her briefly. The woman nodded before exiting the office completely.

"Please give me a minute Sakura. When I get back, let's stop the childish acts and get to know each other huh?" Robyn suggested as she stood up. She smoothed out her dress as she made her way for the office door.