spin bout u.

Sakura

"Bitch o tsurete kite

"Bitch o tsurete kite. (bring it bitch)" Sakura said as it didn't matter if she lost this fight for good. She was not afraid.

Covering her mouth as she giggled, she shook her head. "Anata ga mō osorete inai mono wa nanidesu ka? Ikei no nen Sakura wa bōru o seichō sa seta (what you're not afraid anymore? awe Sakura grew balls)

Swallowing the lump in her throat, Sakura was on the verge of tears but didn't dare let them fall. She was afraid of Akari because she was the one person she could never beat no matter how much training she went through. Akari was one of the reasons Sakura was so mean and had trust issues. The reason why she didn't dare let anyone punk her or beat her up. She would never lose to anyone besides Akari. She was afraid of her but not afraid enough to walk away or surrender.

"Neko wa anata no shita o te ni iremashita? ( cat got your tongue) Akari continued to tease her. Sakura's blood was boiling.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" she screamed in English as she couldn't take it any more. Akari stared at her as her anger amused her. She was entertained by her fear.

"Anata no otōsan wa anata ni ie ni kaerita gatte imasu. Kare wa anata o tsurete kuru tame ni Gorō to watashi o okurimashitaga, watashi wa karera to issho ni jigoku ni iku to iimasu. Anata o koroshimashou. (your daddy wants you home. he sent Goro and I to bring you but I say to hell with them both. lets just kill you.)" Akari said shrugging her shoulders carelessly.

Hearing enough of her words, Sakura quickly ran to grab her knives that were pinned under her dining room table. Throwing them directly at Akari as she aimed for her face, Akari ducked as her instincts were way faster than Sakura could think.

Chuckling, she pulled a knife out that was attached to a band on the side of her thigh before quickly throwing it at Sakura, which landed in the back of her knee.

"Ahh!" Sakura screamed out in pain as she forcefully removed the knife from the back of her leg and throwing it down. Wincing at the pain as she limped and her leg dripping blood instantly, she still was able to move. Heading for her kitchen as Akari followed right behind her, she opened her cabinets taking more knives attached in hiding that she could throw.

Aiming them for anywhere that it would actually hit Akari, Sakura missed again. Frowning in frustration, she limped backwards until she was on the opposite side of the short kitchen island. Standing there, she breathed heavily as Akari smiled.

"Just fight me Sakura. You're not going to be able to hit me with those knives." Akari spoke in English finally. Furrowing her eyebrows, Sakura ignored the pain in the back of her leg as her adrenaline was now pumping. Jumping up onto the island, Sakura ran across it before she kicked Akari in the face.