built different.

Vile

"Are you stupid or dumb nigga?" I asked my little brother as he sat there with a stuck look on his face

"Are you stupid or dumb nigga?" I asked my little brother as he sat there with a stuck look on his face. I wanted to smack the look off of his face for the shit he pulled tonight at Club Space.

He scratched the back of his head with his gun as he sat back nonchalantly. He was always hard headed growing up and even more now the more he grew into adult hood. It was hard to be a brother figure and a teacher to him at the same time.

"Your dumb ass must want to start a war. I'm not tryna fight with them bitches. We got enough on our plate with the Haitians and Cubans. What the fuck were you doing over there anyway?" I yelled to him as I banged my fist on the table.

"I was just looking to have a good time and the fucking bouncer nigga wanted to play me like he aint know who the fuck I was. So I made sure he knew."

Shaking my head at him, I held the bridge of my nose as I counted to 5 in my head. It wouldn't be the first time I would punch this nigga for the dumb shit he said and did but I had better things to worry about right now.

"Bryson I can't keep my eyes on you at all times so I expect you to make rational decisions. Smart ones. Your actions cost me the finest consequences and I'm not going to save you each time. If them bitches come up in here with they bullshit, I swear to God!" I yelled once again. He didn't flinch but the look in his eye let me know he was listening.

It took years to get good with Robyn and her crew. They may have been women but they were ruthless like the niggas out here. They were smarter than they looked and our days of going to war with them were done. We needed them like they needed us when it came to taking down the enemy and if we lost connection with them, hell would break loose and everyone would lose money and lives.

"Ight, man damn." He said trying to dismiss me but I wasn't having it.

"Nah, do you understand?!" my voice roared.

"Yes, nigga! The fuck.." he said finally standing up from his seat as he tucked his gun into the back of his pants. He exited my office with an attitude as he mumbled under his breath but i didn't give a damn cause he knew not to say that shit to my face.

Leaning onto my desk, I pulled out my phone as I shot Robyn a quick text.

to Robynall handled. My bad! 🫡

Stuffing the phone back into my pocket, I sighed out loud. As I sat in my chair I heard my office door open and close. Looking up, I nodded greeting Rogue who walked in.

"Yo, ya brother out there trippin." Rogue spoke as he sat down on the black leather couch.

"Yea that nigga wildin'. He was down at Club Space starting shit with Robyn and nem." I said becoming annoyed at the situation all over again.

"She got a soft spot for the nigga she aint gone do nothing."

"She said he pulled his gun on her nigga.. In front of everyone."

"Oh, he wildin' like that?!" Rogue asked laughing clearly amused at Choppa's actions. I shook my head. These niggas didn't understand a potential war or they did and just didn't care.

"Y'all niggas must want to start with them bitches.."

"Them bitches ain't gone do nothing. Especially if I'm fucking one of em." He spoke truthfully.

"You still fucking with Caresha huh?" I chuckled shaking my head at him. He smirked at me shrugging his shoulders.

"You still fucking Robyn?" he countered.

"You know damn well she like pussy. That been dead." I said truthfully with a little attitude. To be honest, I looked at Rob as the homie and the feeling was mutual on her part. I was hurt by our breakup of-course because I felt like she was my person but I couldn't be selfish and stop her from her true sexuality.

"But you would fuck her if she wasn't getting more pussy than you these days?" He laughed loudly as I grilled him.

"Ain't nobody getting more pussy than me." I said in defense cockily as I pulled out my rolling papers and baggie of weed.

"Well then the sex must be trash 'cause you done made her turn gay." He laughed in hysterics as I just sat there staring at him blankly not finding the shit funny at all. It made him laugh harder.

"I'm fucking with you bro but yo, what's the plan for this week?" he said getting serious.

"To be honest I wanted to meet with the girls to discuss how we were going to go about taking down the Haitians. They out there in Liberty City taking over territory we marked. Them Haitians are easily distracted by women so we need them for this job." I told him as I began crushing my weed up.

"That's why i'm pissed right now with this nigga Chop 'cause if he starting shit at Rob club, then she will say no to spite me and then ima have to fuck her ass up." I continued, hoping my plan would fall through and that Rob would let the situation go. Speaking of her, I didn't see if she responded back yet. Retrieving my phone from my pocket, I unlocked it seeing she indeed responded.

From Robyn: Keep your idiot in check. You're all good..

Reading the text in her voice I laughed to myself shaking my head. She did have a soft spot for Chop because of me but she always lowkey hated the nigga because he annoyed her. She probably would have been killed him if he wasn't my blood.

"Ight, sounds cool. Fill me in on when you plan on meeting up with them. Hopefully Chop ain't fuck shit up or we got blood on our hands with the Haitians."

"That's what i'm saying. I could kill that nigga myself right now. I might leave his ass out of this job."

"Nah, we need him. He fast with the gun."

"So is Lucky. Chop been acting out, drinking and shit. We can't have a drunkard fucking up business. I will put that nigga in the ground." I said harshly. I loved him with everything but if anyone was to take him out, then it would have to be me. However, i'd never do it.

"Ight, I feel you. Just talk to him and try to figure out what he going through. Might be some deep shit." Rogue said trying to rationalize. He was like a big brother to Chop. Rogue was my best-friend and right hand. I was the evil one and he was the angel.. as everyone would say. I didn't give chances but he did. Rogue always had to be present when I made decisions or else shit would always end with blood baths.

"Ima talk to him." I told him truthfully as I began to lick the blunt closed. Taking my lighter, i flicked it against the blunt to seal it more. I made sure it was tight before lighting the end.

"But ima holla at you. Ima go meet with Resh and shit." He winked at me followed by smirking. I laughed at him as I dapped him up nodding my head. Watching as he left out of my office, closing the door behind him, I sat back in my chair comfortably as I took several pulls from my blunt thinking of how this job was going to go.