boat parties & arguments pt.1

Sakura

It was the night of the yacht party and the girls were all excited

It was the night of the yacht party and the girls were all excited. They pulled out their best dresses, heels and bags to be the stars of the party for the night. All of the richest of the rich were going to be at the party and even though Diddy was the host, the girls were his eye candy for the night as Diddy loved portraying the idea of being a ladies man.

JT had done Sakura's wig for the night and even though she wasn't a licensed hairstylist, JT always had a passion for doing hair and making women look glamorous as a side talent.

Once they were all ready, as they all were at Robyn's house to get ready for the evening, the ladies were now on their way to the docks in two separate escalades. In the escalade with Sakura was Caresha and JT while Stallion, Beauty and Robyn rode in the escalade before theirs. The girls all popped a champagne bottle as they prepared their turn up night with a little pregame.

"Drive the boat Sukiii." JT yelled as she held the bottle to her. Taking the bottle Sakura hovered the Veuve Clicquot bottle over her glossed lips. The fizzing bubbles of the champagne hitting the back of her throat made her pick her head up instantly as she spilled a little on her chest.

"Ohh girl be careful. You don't wanna ruin that dress." Caresha laughed as she handed her some napkins from her clutch. Taking them, Sakura smiled as she wiped between her cleavage.

Looking out of the window, they were slowly approaching the docks to the yacht. Once the escalade stopped and the driver announced they were there, the ladies stepped out of the vehicle one by one helping each other out. Meeting up with the other half of the ladies, they all stared at the huge yacht before them ready to party and get white girl wasted.

"Oh we dying tonight." Stalli said as she made the girls laugh.

Caresha hooked her arm with Sakura's causing Sakura to look down at her. Smiling up at her, Sakura couldn't help but return the smile. Caresha and the girls were growing closer to Sakura. She was becoming apart of their sisterhood and being that Caresha was Robyn's right hand, she wanted Sakura to know that she liked her just as much as Rob did.

"Alright y'all lets go." Robyn said as she led the way to the yacht ramp. Carefully walking across the ramp that was over the dock and water, each girl made their way onto the beautiful yacht that played the latest hip hop songs.