fantasy.

Warning: Explicit Sexual Content (don't be childish. Vile is not mediocre with sex. Y'all gone read some things you only would see in porn. Happy reading 🥵)

Vile

Laying Sakura down on his bed, Vile stood at the edge of the California king bed as he removed his hoodie and shirt from over his head

Laying Sakura down on his bed, Vile stood at the edge of the California king bed as he removed his hoodie and shirt from over his head. Tossing them both to the side, he proceeded to undo his prada belt along with unzipping his jeans and stepping out of them.

As Vile removed his layers of clothing, Sakura watched his every move. She was intrigued by the handsome man before her and excited even although this was her first time with all of this.

Staring back at the beauty before him, Vile's eyes were beyond lust and his facial expression was serious as he meant business. It were like a incubus demon took over his body and mind as he eagerly desired to be one with Sakura. She was well in for a treat with the thoughts that ran through his head.

Looking over the many tattoos that Vile had on his chest, stomach, arms and even legs, she was in a daze as she took in his toned core and chiseled chest. To her he had the body of a greek god and she wanted so bad within that moment to trace every tattoo on his body with her tongue.

Leaving his boxers on, he climbed onto the bed, hovering over Sakura as now it was time to undress her completely. Vile was the pleasuring type and wasn't going to worry about his satisfaction until Sakura begged for him to stop with all he was about to do to her.

"Sit up." He demanded in his husky tone. Obeying his command, she sat up as much as she could since he were hovering over her. Lifting her black mesh top, he slowly pulled it over her head before tossing it somewhere random. Moving towards her bikini top, he undid the strings around her back and neck causing the bikini top to fall. Throwing that to the side as well he moved downward.

Laying on her back, Sakura sat her head up slightly just to watch as he continued to undress her. Hooking his index fingers on each side of her waistband he slowly pulled the matching black mesh pants down along with her bikini bottoms. Getting them to her ankles, she laid back as she stared up at his ceiling. There was no turning back. She was completely naked in this man's room.

Tossing both garments, Vile looked down at Sakura taking in her perfectly shaped body. She had curves in all the right places. He would imagine what she looked like naked and now that she was, his imagination wasn't too far off. He'd already seen her breast before but never got a clear view of her pussy till now. He wasn't mad at what he was seeing as Sakura clearly handled what needed to be handled down there whether she was a virgin or not.

Sakura had no tattoos. He took note of that as he studied her body. Her stomach was feminine and her feet were his favorite. He loved a woman with pretty toes at all times. His type of woman could never have a bad day. Sakura was perfect.