Prologue/Cast

Staring at her reflection through the rundown motel's mirror, she was satisfied with her new look. Her previous curls sat in the sink as the water ran over it. She knew her hair could clog up the sink but she didn't care. Or at least it wasn't her main focus.

Placing the rigged scissors down, she hovered over the red painted sink with her hands on either side as she leaned closer to the mirror.

"Mō koreijō (no more of this)" she spoke in Japanese as she gave herself eye contact.

"Anata wa atarashī jinsei o ayumudeshou (you will have a new life)" she continued to speak in the native language she was taught from birth. Born to an full black mother and full japanese father, the half and half young woman was the princess to Tokyo. In her world, she was trained to kill since she was 8 years old once her mother died mysteriously. She knew her father had something to do with it, but she never questioned him for she was too afraid.

She planned to learn how an exchange student from America met the most powerful man in Tokyo, fell in love and gave birth to her just to end up dead years later.

Her father ruled the underground Tokyo drug scene. He was feared by many and her being his daughter made her feared by everyone. Due to this she had no friends, no love interests and no family. Just her katana sword and commands from her father. She was through.

"Jikandesu (it's time)" she spoke lastly before she turned on her heels exiting the bathroom. Running her hand over her pixie cut she gave herself, she quickly grabbed her duffle bag, throwing it over her body. She checked her back jean pocket for her bullet train ticket to the Haneda airport. She had about two hours before her flight took off, so she had to move quickly. This was her only chance before her father's people found her and brought her back to him.

Stuffing the ticket back into her pocket, she left her Katana sword on the motel's bed. Her eyes began to water as she so badly wanted to take it with her. It was the only thing she cared about even though she took so many lives with it. She didn't dare part with it her whole life and now was the time. Her heart broke into thousands of pieces.

"Kuso kore wa totemo muzukashīdesu (fuck, this is so hard)" she said throwing her head back as hot tears ran down her cheeks. Truly she didn't want to leave it but she had to. There was no way it was getting into America with her and she was willing to make the sacrifice in order to start over.

Sniffling she reached for it, as many ways ran through her mind to smuggle it with her. It was possible but this sword was iconic in Tokyo. She would be spotted carrying it none the less.

"Watashi wa dekimasen (i can't)"  she huffed as she stood tall. Immediately ceasing her tears on queue as if she wasn't just an emotional wreck seconds ago. She sniffled once more, wiping her nose dry as her original plan fell back into effect. She gripped onto her duffle bag of clothes and enough money to get her to where she was going before she made her way for the motel's door.

"Sayōnara (goodbye)" she told the Katana sword before she left for good.

To be continued...

Cast