fuck around and find out.

Vile

"Anybody wanna tell me why THE FUCK I ain't got no product right now and how this little nigga get into my warehouse?!" Vile asked as he paced around with his crew and workers staring at him

"Anybody wanna tell me why THE FUCK I ain't got no product right now and how this little nigga get into my warehouse?!" Vile asked as he paced around with his crew and workers staring at him. It had been awhile that Vile was vexed. The warehouse business was going strong. The streets were calm and the beef between them and the Haitians were at ease, until now.

He knew it would back fire someday from the time they burned the Haitians warehouse with all of their product and two of their men but he didn't think it would take this long for them to get their revenge. Three of Vile's men ended up dead and a rat was amongst them for months. Things were not looking up for him and his crew and money was not only going to be lost for him but for Robyn as well when she finds out what has happened.

Kodak, which was the leader of the Haitians was already a dead man to Vile but this brought another person out of him. His money was on the line and he had to act fast with taking him out.

"Nobody got shit to say? Ight." Vile chuckled evilly as he continued his pace. His mind was conjuring things that no one would be able to explain.

"Vile chill, hold on." Rogue spoke up instantly as he foreseen what was going to happen. The warehouse was going to be covered in blood if things weren't thought out correctly.

"Hold on? Nigga we been holding on and that's the fucking issue. We all losing sight of the real problem and that's why money going down the drain!" He yelled. Rogue nodded as Vile was right but Vile had to think before his actions made matters worse and with the type of little brother Vile had, Choppa was going to follow anything his big brother did.

Getting impatient as he grew angrier, Vile finally threw a punch to the side of Keem's head, a worker of Vile's who was exposed as the rat. Knocking him out cold with that one punch, he was tired of not getting any answers out of him or anyone in the room.

"Tie this muhfucka up right now and get the truck ready!" Vile commanded as he made his way towards the back of the warehouse to grab a couple things. Rogue jogged behind him as the rest did as Vile told them, tying up Keem.

"Yo, I know you hot right now but what you got in mind?" Rogue asked as he settled. He was a rationalizer but he was just as mad as Vile. He couldn't be a mediator in a situation like this.

"We pop at that nigga Kodak."

"Tonight?" He asked appalled.

"If we fucking have to. They stole all our shit to replace the shit we burned. What the fuck we gone tell Alejandro? We don't have his Milly for the shit he sent us from Colombia." Vile spoke angrily as he gathered a bag of guns. Grabbing a bag as well, Rogue began filling up the bag.