boat parties & arguments pt.2

Vile

After the kiss Sakura and I briefly shared, my mind was racing

After the kiss Sakura and I briefly shared, my mind was racing. I had been wanting to do that since taking her to the Versace restaurant. But I couldn't help but notice she didn't kiss back which kind of hurt. I thought she was feeling the same way I did being that she got mad at me for bringing Rubi along as my date for the night.

I guess I read her wrong?

"I-im sorry if you ain-" I started before Sakura cut me off.

"It's okay.. I have something to tell you.." Sakura looked at me as she played with her hands. Her eyes gave off a feeling of discomfort yet fear. I had never seen a fearful look on Sakura than the time I told her I knew her full name and about her father. It was odd but clearly something was wrong and I just hoped she didn't feel violated by me kissing her without really consenting.

"What's wrong?"

"It's complicated. Something you can't just flat out say." She chuckled nervously as she ran her fingers through the blonde hair. Raising my brow, I leaned against the dresser of the yacht's guest room. Staring at her as she looked down at her feet, I awaited patiently til she was ready to speak.

"I'm a virgin." She mumbled.

"Huh?" I asked her not sure if I heard that right. Looking up at me, she nodded her head confirming.

"Yes Desmond. I'm a virgin." She confessed again as she said my birth name. Twisting my lips up, I didn't know what to say. But it all made sense. Why she didn't kiss back and why she tensed at the feeling of my kiss. If she knew any better she would have kissed back which made me feel relief that she didn't curve me purposely.

"Damn, that's.. that's new."

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"It means I ain't heard that shit since I was 13 when I lost my fucking virginity." I laughed as I joked in which she didn't find funny. Ceasing my laughter, I sighed.

"Alright so what? You a virgin. Make's it better for me to know nobody touching you or touched you."

"Vile, who do you really think you are? If I wanted to I can."

"Stop fucking playing with me." I told her seriously as I gave her a cold glare. Sakura was irking my nerves with that shit and she knew it. Clearly it was revealed I liked her. I wasn't afraid to hide it either. I was going to do all I can to make sure I got what I wanted and lately it was her. All the moments of us hanging out just showed me I never had anything in common with a woman since Robyn.

It was clear as day Robyn and I were done and never crossing that path ever again being I wasn't the type she liked. But with Sakura, she was once in a lifetime and I had to act fast regardless of if consequences were to occur.