das my bitch.

Sakura

It was one of those days where it was chill, so Sakura spent her time at Vile's

It was one of those days where it was chill, so Sakura spent her time at Vile's. She was just a step closer to having her own place and then she would only be visiting him. She didn't know how he got her to stay at his house as of late when she was supposed to be living with Robyn and majority of her things were there but now some of her things have ended up at Vile's. He would even hang her things up in his closet as if she was staying for good.

While Vile was polishing his cars in his garage and being a man, Sakura made her way to his backyard to feed his dog Loco. It would be their first real encounter since the first time when she broke into Vile's home to attempt killing him.

She just hoped the huge pitbull dog wasn't mean or else she would have to explain to Vile why it was either her or him. Slowly walking across the grass to the dog house, she made kissy noises to get it's attention.

"Here boy. I have some food.." she said trying to lure him to her. Coming out of his dog house, the dog shook himself and stretched out. Looking up at the woman, she was a stranger to him but not for long.

"Hi cutie. I have food." She spoke to him like he was a baby. It was the opposite of how Vile spoke to him. Vile treated him like a grown man. He loved his dog very much but did not baby him at all.

Liking the sound of her tone, the dog willingly walked up to her. Giggling as she crouched down, she began to rub him down as he rubbed his head against her leg.

"You are not Loco, you're a sweet boy." She cooed as she rubbed his face causing him to close his eyes as he enjoyed them. Loco started to lick her face causing her to laugh.

"Awww, thank you Loco." She told him before she stood back up. At this point Loco was sitting and wagging his tail. He liked Sakura and her aura. He could tell she was not going to harm him as his instincts were 10x greater than Vile and her put together.

Pouring some of the food into his bowl, Loco awaited her to finish. Once she was done pouring up, he ran to the bowl attacking the food. As she knew, he was hungry. Smiling as she watched the happy dog eat, she was startled by Vile's presence. Turning to him, he chuckled.

"Stay ten toes gangsta."

"Shut the fuck up." She rolled her eyes at him. He was cleaning his dirty hands with a rag as he looked down at Loco.

"How you get this nigga not to fuck you up?"

Shrugging, she tilted her head asking herself the same thing.

"I don't know. I know you said he's trained to kill but he's a sweetheart. I just talked to him nice."

"Hmph.. little muhfucka tryna steal my bitch.. That's what it is." He said seriously.

Laughing she shook her head at Vile. "He's cute and was hungry. You're a bad dad."

"I'm not. I just forgot today. Chill on me."