💜Hotaru Catch-Up💜

Start from the beginning

He ignored that and just continued on his way.

You rushed to catch up and pouted to let him know your mad. He didn't care.

When You Become Friends

It'd been about three weeks since you were put into Haganezuka's care and today you finally got your job from chief Tecchin.

He decided you should deliver swords since you can't make them.

Conveniently, you had to deliver Hotaru's sword so you sat there waiting for him to finish up.

He was being more rough than usual and you saw the sword was starting to give. It would be terrible if it broke, especially for you, so you smacked him upside the head and snatched the sword.

"You're gonna break it!!" You shouted and help the blade out of reach.

"Oh..." he muttered.

"Be gentle, I'd hate to see this beauty snap because the forger is stupid." You glared at him then placed it down gently.

"You... care about the sword?"

"Duh?" You deadpanned and placed a hand on your hip. "Tecchin said that's why I was being assigned to you I think."

"..well..." he muttered and started sharpening the sword again. "I guess that means I can trust you a little bit."

You folded your arms and nodded.

"Also," you added, "I'm sorry that punk broke your sword. The nerve of some kids!"

"Yeah! That's basically what I said!" Hotaru agreed.

"Maybe you're slightly better than I thought you were old man."

"Shut up dumb ass..." he muttered and continued sharpening the sword.

"What?! Dumb ass?!"

Haganezuka didn't respond and you decided not to disrupt him for the sake of the sword. But once he's done he's gonna-

"OW!" You cried, rubbing your backside and glaring at him harder once he actually returned back to sharpening the sword. "I hate you."

"That's nice."

When You Spend Time Together

Haganezuka finally finished forging Tanjiro's new sword and started to pack it up.

He also grabbed a knife so he could punish the stupid teenaged moron.

"Hurry up! Hurry up! We don't have all day!" You shouted. You were waiting at the door with your leg tapping impatiently.

"Okay fine! You carry the swords then!" He tossed the sheathed katana in your direction.

You caught it and slammed the door open.

"We go now!" Haganezuka stomped out of the door, his wind chimes jingling rapidly as he did so which intensified from the wind.