The map shifted a couple times as IP addresses were mapped first to corresponding Internet locations. And then to countries, cities, and individual buildings.

"Ash me with a pencil," Narcist breathed, pointing at one of the locations. "That's in Oslo!"

Lash nodded, a tight smile on his face.

"Grab that address, Narcist. It looks like we've found ourselves a VOC access point! Hunter. Spin up a Nighthawk for a trip to Oslo!"

Truk looked up from the tunnel map he, Ballan, Jansen and Morel were studying when one of the parked Nighthawks powered up with a throaty hum, the fans spinning to full speed even as they rotated on their steering gimbals. Then it was lifting off its landing gear just enough to move across the deck to the launch point.

There the Nighthawk paused to come down on its gear once more as the rear ramp began drop.

"What's wrong, Truk?" Narcist said as she stepped by him. "Haven't seen a Nighthawk power up before?"

Truk frowned as he stood.

"Actually, no," he admitted. Then Narcist pulled up, a pack of gear over a shoulder and wearing street appropriate tactical gear.

"You, my friends, have been given a nickname by the First Dragon's Own for your deeds in battle, and for the vampire god that led you into those battles."

"Which is?" Ballan asked and Narcist smiled.

"They call you 'the Wolfpack'. Ferocious and unrelenting even outnumbered ten to one."

"Ash me," Truk said with a grin.

"Wolfpack," Ballan repeated as both Jansen and Morel nodded in appreciation. "I like that one!"

"Good," Lash rumbled as he also stepped by with a pack on his shoulder. "Makes it more satisfying to say this:" He hesitated slightly before roaring in a voice that reached across the flight deck.

"Wolfpack! Saddle up. We're on mission to retrieve a VOC database in Oslo!"

The Nighthawk swung smoothly around the last corner before dropping to sea level in full stealth to make its final approach to the human city.

"We are five minutes out, Wolf," Fordricht said from the pilot's seat, Truk sitting second seat.

"Copy," the big vampire said before turning and stepping into the bay.

There the former Van Tallert nestari stood ready, dressed in street appropriate tactical gear, their Shiva's and Kali's ready to go.

"Five minutes, Wolfpack," Lash indicated. "It's just after midnight local, but I want your EM gennies on. The site is likely under surveillance by either the Hand or White Flames, or both. And that means sundogs."

He let his eyes swing over the gathered operators.

"Keep it tight, watch your six, and engage when fired upon. No enemy escapes tonight. Glory to the Wolfpack!"

"Wolfpack!" the operators growled in unison. Then they were all shifting as the gunship banked into its final turn.

As the Nighthawk swung through the darkness, several figures on the ground started to move into place, hand gestures directing assets to specific locations.

"LiDAR has attackers on the ground," Truk tightly reported.

"Where in Oslo are we, Truk?" Lash asked over comms.

"North Malmoya, one of the Oslofjord islands, east side of the fjord," the veteran nestari quickly replied. "Close to a large park."

"Humans?"