Re-Armed

"The probe has reached two hundred kilometers from origin, Lord Commander."

The AI's sexless voice was enough to bring Lash out of his doze and to full alert. A glance down yielded Dru still deeply sleeping, her breathing regular and peaceful.

Carefully getting his arms back, he slid his hands beneath the lithe queen and, with a surge of strength and speed, lifted her and twisted his body free before easing her back into the co-pilot's seat in a comfortable position. A quick look at the instruments then out the cockpit window confirmed the AI had followed instructions. They were moving once again at full speed towards Denmark.

Stepping off the flight deck, he headed straight for the galley to check on his fabrication. And almost immediately picked up a redheaded shadow.

"Hello, my wolf," Fiadh purred, a hand sliding across his buttock before going up onto the small of his back. Lash took a step into the currently empty galley before reaching back to put an arm around the Irish lilith. Then he was smoothly scooping her up and around to face him and in, timing his lean in perfectly to finish the move with a deep kiss.

Caught a little by surprise by the move, Fiadh recovered quickly to throw her arms around his neck to return the kiss with fire and passion, their mouths filling with blood from their lovers' bites. Out of sight of the full passenger bay, Lash let one of his hands slide down onto a firm buttock to pull her even closer, Fiadh responding by curling a leg around his and lifting herself up and into him.

The kiss sending fire through both vampires, Lash continued it for a few seconds more before abruptly breaking it. As Fiadh tried catching her breath from her surging desire, he pulled the neck of her tunic aside and buried his fangs deep into her trapezius.

"Jaysus, yessss!" she moaned, turning her head to let him bite hard, arm curling around his head. Then her breathing became much more ragged as she began to climax.

For a long moment they clung to each other as waves of sensation avalanched through Fiadh. Then she was sagging against him, panting as the maelstrom of pleasure retreated.

Feeling that, Lash unlatched. Only to find Fiadh's lips on his for another kiss. When that ended a moment or two later, he could feel she was significantly more relaxed than she was a few minutes before.

"You're a mind reader," she whispered, licking his blood from her lips. "I so needed that from you."

Lash smiled and kissed her again.

"I know," he said and she smiled brilliantly.

"Just make sure to put some time aside later to make a proper mess of me," she said with a wink and a twinkle in her eye.

"Ah, here you are," Naryan said, stepping into the galley, doing her best to ignore how close Fiadh was standing to Lash. "I noticed we're moving again."

Lash nodded.

"The decoy has reached a distance of two hundred klicks from us," he reported, stepping away from Fiadh to the still-humming fabrication stations. "A scan along our back trail indicated the humans have taken the bait and have altered course to follow."

He knelt in front of the first station and tapped what appeared to be a panel in front of the station's bench. It opened with a pneumatic hiss to extend a flexible rack with several plastic containers of various sizes and shapes on it.

Taking hold of the first one after looking at the coded number on top, he lifted it clear of the rack. It then went on top of the bench itself.

"I wanted to give the humans time to truly take themselves out of range in case we had a satellite pointed at us."