22 - your types

Começar do início

"Stay calm."

"Shut it. Jihyun, let's record another voice. I want to change how I describe my type" She continued begging Jihyun who was smiling sarcastically.

"Oh, Jake have read it in 1 minute ago. That was fast." She said making Eunsoo more panicked.

"Tell him to not send to Jay, please. This is for my sake." Eunsoo took Jihyun's hand.

"Eunsoo, it's time for you to accept the fate." She gave up and let go of Jihyun's hand.

-

"Why did you send a voice record? I'm literally in front of you" Jay asked Jake in confusion.

"Listen to it." Jake replied calmly. Jay sighed as he play the voice.

"Maybe, a sweetheart guy. A gentleman, caring man,"

"A guy who can cook,"

"Treats women right"

"Make them feel comfy instead the otherwise"

"Knows how to flirt but aren't that flirty.."

Jay was surprised to hear Eunsoo's voice and smiled when he realised she were describing him.

"And a guy who is not Park Jongseong, of course."

"Too stubborn to admit." Jay said as he chuckled hearing Eunsoo stammered on her words when Jihyun started teasing her more.

"God, just confess and make out already." Jake said as Jay's eyes widened.

"I mean! Make up. Make things up with her. You have feelings for her, aren't you?"

Jay scoffed, "No, I don't. She's not my type."

"Come on, man. You both are married and the only thing that's not solve yet is you don't want to admit that you have feelings for her." Jake said as he started walking around Jay.

"Feelings can't be forced." Jay replied.

"Yeah yeah. One day, you will thank me."

Jay scoffed, "You never done anything to me. Why do I need to thank you?" Jay said as he emphasised his second last word.

"Whatevs. I heard from Sunghoon your ex classmates planning to do a gathering tomorrow? Do they invite you?" Jake asked as he showed the invitation to Jay.

"They did but I don't think I can come. I have a film to shoot that day"

"That day. Means you can come since it starts at night. Eunsoo will be there too." Jay rolled his eyes when Jake mentioned Eunsoo.

"Are you obsessed with her or something?"

"Who? Eunsoo? Are you jealous?" Jake said making Jay shut his mouth.

"Why should I?" He scoffs.

"And besides, wouldn't it be awkward if I come? I moved out before you all graduated." Jake put his arm around his shoulder.

"They invited you means they still remember you as your classmates."

Jay took times to think, "I will think about it. I don't know when my shoot will be over."

Their conversation distracted when someone opened the door. Revealed Sunghoon with a coffee in his hand.

"Damn, Jay. You didn't tell us you're going to shoot a drama with Kim Seoha." Sunghoon randomly said making Jake looked at him in confused.

"Kim Seoha? The one who's a young famous actor?" Jake said.

"She's a quite famous actor and this is her first romance drama with Jay." Sunghoon said earning a nod from Jake.

"How does it feel to shoot a drama with her, Jongseongie?" Sunghoon said in teasing tone.

"She's awkward. I don't like her."

Jake was stunned to hear how straightforward his friend was, "But romance drama? The director probably knew Jay is married, right?"

"Right. He should've choose other male actor or change the type of story" Sunghoon added.

"She has been shooting lots of romance dramas though. People must will create a dating rumours between you two."

They stayed quite for a while thinking about it until Jay spoke, "Do you go to the gathering tomorrow?"

"What gathering?" Sunghoon said blankly. Jay and Jake looked at each other and shook their heads in disappointment.

◇◇

"Jay, I--"

"I have to go to my shooting place. Have fun tonight." Jay said as he close the door of their house. Eunsoo stared at him in confused.

Eunsoo sighed as she dropped in disappointment. She was planning to go to the party together with him. Her thoughts disturb as her phone buzzed. She smiled when the caller was Heeseung.

"Hey, do you go to the gathering tonight?"

"Yes." She answered.

"Is Jay going too?"

"Too bad he's not."

Eunsoo could hear Heeseung was humming as he was thinking of a response.

"Do you want me to pick you up?"

"Is it okay for you? I mean, I don't want to burden you."

Heeseung chuckled, "Eunsoo, you're my friend and the carpooling we have been doing it for years."

She doesn't want to burden him, really. They rarely meet since she have to 'care' for her image as Jay's wife.

"Okay.."