Chapter 9: The Tactical Plan

Comenzar desde el principio

"So, Orochimaru, we have prepared our armies, and they are now almost ready. It's time for you to play your cards," said Onoki sharply.

Orochimaru deviously licked his lips with his snake like tongue, which irritated almost everyone in the room.

"Of course, Tsuchikage-dono, I always keep my word," said Orochimaru with a twisted chuckle.

"I beg to differ," said the Raikage curtly.

"I'm hurt, Raikage-dono, you really don't trust me?" asked Orochimaru, in a sad voice.

Nobody gave him an answer, which made the Snake Sannin sigh in disappointment,

"I'll show you, that I am indeed with you in destroying Konoha. Let me show how powerful ally I am," said Orochimaru with a smirk.

He made a few hand seals, and suddenly 5 coffins rose from the ground.

Every Kage's eyes widened in shock, when they saw what was in that coffin,

Orochimaru started chuckling madly, and clasped his hands together in excitement.

"Gentleman, I present to you the greatest warriors, ever to be born in this world," said Orochimaru excitedly

"He finally learnt how to do it, " thought a shocked Konan, but she did not show any emotion on her face.

"That's…" said Onoki in shock.

Even the Raikage took a step back in fear, when he saw the person's in that coffin. Even he was no match for these 4 veterans.

"Edo Tensei?" said the Mizukage in amazement.

The figures slowly stepped out of the coffins, and now everyone could feel the power of these shinobi. However one coffin remained closed.

There stood in front of them, the magnificent 4, they were the best warriors of their time.

"Hashirama-dono..?" asked Onoki in shock,

Onoki's eyes were wide as saucers, because there stood in front of him Hashirama Senju.

The God of the shinobi, the man who was said to be the strongest shinobi to be born in this world. The strongest Kage of all times, and also the First Hokage of Konoha. He was a master of wood style, and was said to be the greatest medic ever to be born in this world.

Beside him stood his brother, Tobirama Senju.

The Second Hokage of Konoha, and the greatest water style user of all times, he could create water from thin air, and was a master of teleportation.

Yagura's eyes gleamed a little in excitement when he saw the white haired Senju.

The third person was none other than Mito Uzumaki, she was the wife of Hashirama Senju. She was also one of the strongest females of the Uzumaki clan Her power was immense, and she also had the ability to even subdue the Nine-Tailed Fox.

The last person was none other than Sakumo Hatake.

The White Fang of Konoha, the man was said to be stronger than the Sannin, and was one of the most powerful shinobi of the hidden leaf village.