Lash folded his arms.

"I have severed that oversight. The Qos Viran is operating outside of council direction. As such, this is a non-sanctioned Qos Viran operation to topple the current sitting government of the vampire people, and will be considered traitorous and treasonous by that government." His eyes narrowed.

"Do you have a problem with that, Lord Darktower?"

"The Council of the People of the Night will fall by our hand, my lord," Darktower immediately promised with no little fiery resolve, saluting once again. "Strength and Glory to House Lash. Strength and Glory to the Ventru."

Lash smiled thinly. He didn't think the Lash nestari would have a problem with their intent, considering that selfsame council was now hellbent on wiping out Ventru and her major Houses. He then fished out a data vault, which he handed to a curious Darktower.

"That being said, yes, we have oversight. And we'll be providing material support, equipment, and logistics on all stages of the operation. Specs and operational standards for a number of armor and weapon upgrades that I have obtained over the last couple of weeks," Lash indicated.

"The Qos Viran operators currently on site have used both in combat on a handful of occasions and, along with myself, are available to serve as instructors for your familiarity training. I've set the base's fabrication facility to maximum, to pound out as many of the upgraded weapons and armor as possible before we deploy. And I suggest you get a hold of those weapons and gear and start that training immediately as I need you and your troops to become intimately familiar with that equipment," he went on even as he turned and handed another data vault to Kassidy with the same information on it.

"Additionally, every piece of equipment we have at this base, along with automated storage facilities within strike range, will be made available. That will include the Nighthawk gunships, the ShadowEagle transports, the Dominus armor, the Lupus fast advance vehicles, the Wolverine transports, and the War Bats, along with their various munitions and equipment packages. Full armory access is also granted." Lash handed both commanders another data vault each. "All of which is detailed and inventoried in those second data vaults."

He then produced a final pair of data vaults, along with biometric access cards.

"And finally, a listing of the base's facilities, which Kassidy, you already have some familiarity with, along with training schedules that have already been set up and their locations. Barracks, medical, command, it's all there. And those cards will get you into the command center without me being there."

Darktower lifted his dark eyes from their examination of the data vaults and the biometrics access card to look over his shoulder as three more of the House Lash transports eased down onto the flight deck, their thrusters snarling. Those three marked the last of the transports to land, the doors immediately opening to disgorge determined looking House Lash nestari in their urban camouflage, each and every one of them looking like they could jump into the fight this very moment and start winning.

Nodding, he turned back to Lash.

"We're now on the clock, my lord Ingamon," he announced. "Training will commence in ten mikes. Our timeframe?"

"Three days or less," Lash indicated. "Vulcrum has captured a high value asset that will be here in two hours or less that should give us an idea of who our targets are. Once we have that, we'll begin our strikes."

"Understood, my lord. By your leave?"

"Carry on, Lord Darktower. Colonel." And Lash watched as, after scooping up his duffel bag, the two officers immediately turned and walked to where the House Lash nestari were mustering, their heads together as Kassidy passed over what she had already been working on.