Chapter 6 - Not so Unforseen Situations

"I'm actually rather surprised, I didn't expect my two most problematic students to keep their word," Aizawa told them after school. They stayed back to talk to their teacher and find out whether or not he had any new information yet. Izuku didn't know what to think of the fact Aizawa actually expected them to blow up the building again.

"They got very close though," Ochako chuckled, earning a glare from her two peers.

"But the indoor battle sim isn't what we wanted to discuss right now," Izuku said, wanting to change the subject. "Anything useful on Jikan?"

"Not yet," Aizawa said. "Give it some time."

"What about tomorrow? Are we going to do anything about that?" Katsuki asked, confusing the others.

"What's happening tomorrow?" Ochako asked, trying to dig into her memories for answers, yet failing miserably.

"There's going to be a break in," Katsuki reminded her. "It happened three days before the USJ incident, right? Are we going to do anything about...you know who."

The traitor.

He didn't need to say any more than he already had, everyone here knew exactly what- or rather who he was talking about. Izuku had tried his best not to think about it too much, at least for the time being. Of course he wanted to save him! He wanted to do nothing more than help his friend escape this terrible situation! But at this stage, was there even anything he could do?

"I understand your concerns, Bakugou," Aizawa hummed. "I think it's best to stand back and observe for now. I know that means the League will attack the USJ in order to get to All Might, but if we try to intervene now, they'll know something is wrong. We might jeopardize his family, the League might plan another attack, one we aren't prepared for."

"Are we prepared for this one?" Izuku asked.

"We'll have to be," Aizawa sighed. With that said, the situation was taken care of.

//\\
\\//

Katsuki didn't look up when the alarm suddenly sounded during lunch, glad the extras were off his back for a moment. Ever since Izuku kissed him for all of 1-A to see, they hadn't stopped bugging them about their relationship. It was annoying more than anything and Katsuki kinda wished it never happened, just so he wouldn't be teased about it.

"Time for the chaos to start," Izuku sighed, watching as people panicked and pushed each other out of the way in an attempt to flee the cafeteria. "Was it really this messy the first time?"

"Well, it's the first time someone breaks into UA," Katsuki shrugged. "Can't blame the extras for being underprepared."

It's true. Izuku knew that in their time, students were told the correct procedures to follow and had practice drills to evacuate the school in case of a villain attack. Those measures only existed because of their class, and Izuku really wished they weren't necessary.

"Don't worry, four eyes will take care of it," Katsuki added, noticing the worried frown on his boyfriend's face. Ah yes, boyfriend, that was a name he could use again. Things were still somewhat awkward between them, but he didn't mind it all that much. No, at least he knew Deku still cared about it. That was enough for now.

"I know," Izuku sighed. "Just...thinking about Aoyama-kun, you know?"

"We'll save him," Katsuki stated. "I promise,"

"I know... Thank you."

//\\
\\//

Izuku couldn't help but bounce his leg as they rode the bus to the Unforeseen Situation Joint, otherwise known as the USJ. Thirteen was waiting for them at the entrance, happily telling them more about the place and what they would be doing here today. Aizawa had told them Thirteen was warned about the attack, and so were some other faculty members. Izuku didn't know how Eraser warned them without drawing any suspicion towards them, but he was glad they were more prepared for the situation than they were the first time around.